Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

G. PLEASE** JUNE 4, 2018** PART 1 Read "Read-Only

KATHY G. PLEASE** THIS IS...
KATHY G. PLEASE** THIS IS DUE JUNE 4, 2018**PART 1
Read "Read-Only Participants: A Case for Student Communication in Online Classes." Write a 500-750 word summary of the article.Part 2
Using the GCU Library, locate five scholarly articles on changes and/or reforms in special education during the past 100 years.
In a 750-1,000 word essay, compare and contrast the three most significant positive and negative changes in special education. Discuss the changes/reforms you think still need to be made.Part 3
Review and download a copy of the InTASC professional teaching standards located in the Topic Materials.
Based on your review of the InTASC standards, submit a 250-500 word essay in which you:
1. Summarize the key themes that run through the InTASC standards.
2. Relate new information that you gleaned from your review.
6/1/2018
Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree
Dear Customer, Thank you for your request. I will complete your answer on a timely manner.
Thanks,
Kathy
Thank you
Hi Kathy, I asked my professor for an extension because it was due yesterday. She did grant it to me but she said it must be submitted no later than 1pm Eastern Standard Time in order to receive any credit. Thank you!
1pm Eastern Standard Time (Wednesday)

I will post your answers starting this evening and have all of them ready before the deadline.

Thanks

Kathy

Thank you!

https://app.box.com/s/ge0pi2y3jnv40zu0kim6jojmjsemqcy5

First answer attached, I hope it helps you,

Thanks

https://app.box.com/s/e6hjmkahy5x2c5v233w1qqoc55nvunet

First answer attached, I hope it helps you, The last answer will follow later during early evening hours.

Thanks

Kathy

Dear Customer,

Last answer for this posting attached. I hope they help you.

Kathy

https://app.box.com/s/49nv6b4yqg73xyz88ji5yzak71bucwbo

Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree

Dear Customer,

So sorry, not sure why another expert took over the other question. I noted the requirements and due date of your assignments, Once the expert logs out, I will take over the question.

Best,

Kathy

Thank you Kathy! That's why I didn't reply to her because I requested you!

Maybe contact the expert and ask him or her to log out, so I can take over the question.

Kathy

Ok