Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions
Write a five (5) page minimum, DOUBLE SPACED, 12-FONT TIMES
Write a five (5) page minimum, DOUBLE SPACED, 12-FONT TIMES ROMAN paper with references and sources cited in APA format. Your cover sheet, abstract and your source citing/references are NOT included i… read more
lkhoward
lkhoward
Writer
DUE 07 Jan 2016 Read a journal article on issues addressing
DUE 07 Jan 2016 Read a journal article on issues addressing acquisitions.The article needs to address "Earned Value Management" in the acquisitions field.The journals must be research oriented, such a… read more
LoriHR
LoriHR
English/Writing Tutor
I was wondering if you could help me with a paper. Criminal
I was wondering if you could help me with a paper. Criminal Procedure Policy Paper Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you describe the key elements of the rights guaranteed by the Fourth, Fif… read more
lkhoward
lkhoward
Writer
Argument Analysis Paper -Argument Analysis Paper Read the
Argument Analysis Paper -Argument Analysis Paper Read the following two essays on drug policy Gore Vidal, “Drugs” (originally published in the New York Times, 1970) A. M. Rosenthal, “The Case for Slav… read more
LoriHR
LoriHR
English/Writing Tutor
Using the two articles in the Required Reading section above
Using the two articles in the Required Reading section above and the readings provided in the Background page of Module 1, please write a 5-6 page paper in which you address the following: Drawing upo… read more
LoriHR
LoriHR
English/Writing Tutor
Hello, I need to write a 5 page essay double spaced on making
Hello, I need to write a 5 page essay double spaced on making solar energy more economical. Essay Outline 1. Propose one of two ideas: An original solution of your own creation, or A promising solutio… read more
LoriHR
LoriHR
English/Writing Tutor
Hi Lori,I contacted you not too long ago regarding a paper
Hi Lori, I contacted you not too long ago regarding a paper about the Romantics; you had to opt out due to other commitments. I ended up not having another expert come along to help so I wanted to ask… read more
LoriHR
LoriHR
English/Writing Tutor
I need help with an upcoming essay. It is due 2/2/13. The paper
I need help with an upcoming essay. It is due 2/2/13. The paper must cover quality access to long term care and cost. It must be 5 pages, 5 sources 12 font in APA style format..… read more
LoriHR
LoriHR
English/Writing Tutor
Hey LoriHR I have two assignments one is due 1/8 and the other
Hey LoriHR I have two assignments one is due 1/8 and the other is due 1/12 can you help me? The assignment that is due on the 12 is roughly 2500 words I will pay extra for this one a total of $110 is … read more
LoriHR
LoriHR
English/Writing Tutor
I need a paper due november 16 2012. Talking about issues
I need a paper due november 16 2012. Talking about issues with Public education. below shows the requirements 1.. The paper must be 1600 – 1900 words. In the paper you will (a) assume an ethical stanc… read more
LoriHR
LoriHR
English/Writing Tutor
For LoriHR, You can go ahead ans start reading the novel
For LoriHR, You can go ahead ans start reading the novel called: The Things They Carried, Author: Tim O'Brien, Pibulished Year 1990, the isbn# XXXXX Assignment is not due until November 14 at 11pm Pac… read more
LoriHR
LoriHR
English/Writing Tutor
For LoriHR,The Handmaids Tale Due 10/26/2012 750 words
For LoriHR, The Handmaid's Tale Due 10/26/2012 750 words or more (optional, but not require) The ISBN # XXXXX the book is 9780385490818 The Handmaid's Tale, by Margaret Atwood (1986) Below are a serie… read more
LoriHR
LoriHR
English/Writing Tutor
Kennedy can you help me out I am in need of an assignment its
Kennedy can you help me out I am in need of an assignment its due Saturday night at midnight can you help?… read more
LoriHR
LoriHR
English/Writing Tutor
Lori,Hi, I have an assignment that needs anywhere from
Lori, Hi, I have an assignment that needs anywhere from 1000 words to 1500 words and cannot exceed that limit. It won't be due until December 8, 2012. Will you be able to do that for me? Please let me… read more
LoriHR
LoriHR
English/Writing Tutor
Reading Philosophies1) Consider the constructivist and explicit
Reading Philosophies 1) Consider the constructivist and explicit instruction views of teaching reading. 2) Develop a chart that compares and contrasts the two views. Include two to three reading activ… read more
LoriHR
LoriHR
English/Writing Tutor
Final Film Critique Review the critical analysis questions
Final Film Critique Review the critical analysis questions in the “Conclusion and Critic's Resource” section of your textbook. Write an eight to ten page film critique (excluding the cover and referen… read more
LoriHR
LoriHR
English/Writing Tutor
Hello Dear...I have another assignment which I need your help
Hello Dear...I have another assignment which I need your help on it !! But the important thing is that we have to follow the APA format !! Thanks ...this one is due next week Saturday (6.2.2012) Resou… read more
Grace
Grace
For Hintonrae1,400- to 1,750-word paper that answers the
For Hintonrae 1,400- to 1,750-word paper that answers the following questions: • What information about diversity in the United States has helped you better understand or relate to others in ways that… read more
LoriHR
LoriHR
English/Writing Tutor