Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Professional Development Seminar You have been selected to…

Customer Question
Professional Development SeminarYou have been...
Professional Development SeminarYou have been selected to be a speaker at a Strayer University Professional Development Seminar.  The topic of discussion is “ How to protect yourself from computer crimes”.Write a 3-4 page paper in which you:Select a computer crime of your choice for your speech at the Seminar. Imagine you have been asked to address the following items listed below. Remember that your textbook has several crimes listed in chapter one.
1.Explain how the selected computer crime victimizes someone. 
2.Evaluate how vulnerable or susceptible society is today, with respect to this computer crime.Research the Internet for a news article that discusses how this type of computer crime is being addressed by law enforcement or the criminal justice system. Select one article to answer the following:
1.Explain whether you agree or disagree with the way the selected computer crime in your chosen article is being addressed.  
2.Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
4/2/2018
Writer: Sonevar, Master's Degree replied 23 days ago
Sonevar
Sonevar, Master's Degree

I'd like to help if I can

A few questions if I may

1) What is the deadline and what time is it where you are?

2) What kind of sources do you need? (Use the textbook? Don't use the textbook? No source older than X years? peer reviewed? scholarly?)

3) Do you have a crime in mind that you'd like to discuss? Identity theft, Malware, spyware, ransomware, data mining?)

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
1. The deadline is April 12, 2018. I am on eastern standard time (US), the current time at my location is 1:17 P.M
2. No textbook need, and no sources older than five years.
3. I don't have a specific computer crime in mind. Any computer crime will work.

Ok, I'm on it, I'd like to try for financial theft which can include Identity theft, Spyware and data mining and gets a very poor response (which is good for paper depth) because if it isn't in the hundreds of thousands+ Federal law enforcement is slow to act if at all. Additionally local level usually doesn't have the resources or jurisdictional reach to do much. As an example my credit card was falsely used to set up a second account on a service I subscribe to, the services' tech support tracked the origin of the second account to China. The service refunded the stolen funds but no legal action was taken because.... China. Also I've done quite a few papers on Cyber-crime for a previous client and the lack of proper resolution on this particular type of crime stuck with me.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Sounds good, thanks
Writer: Sonevar, Master's Degree replied 22 days ago

Do you need an Abstract page?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
No
Writer: Sonevar, Master's Degree replied 17 days ago

Just wanted to let you know I am still here. I found better research materials on unauthorized data mining. Between that and the comparisons to the legitimate data mining that companies do when they force you to sign their terms of service to use their search, service, program, etc. or mobile app permission requests, I can put together a very strong contrast presentation about unauthorized data mining and how close legitimate data mining is to the same thing. I WILL have the paper ready before 11:59 pm Eastern on Monday the 9th

Customer reply replied 17 days ago
Thanks
Writer: Sonevar, Master's Degree replied 15 days ago

Sorry it's a little later than I promised

(1300/1424 words) Almost 4 full pages, followed outline given

You'll need to put your name and school info on the title page and I strongly suggest that you copy and paste the whole thing on a new document on your computer so that it has your computer's metadata on the file instead of mine. This will unfortunately also have to separately include adding or copying the page headers that I include as well.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Moo0zlxrDs_v25uZ5YR9MKs2kraFBiKV

I hope it's what you need

please let me know if you need anything else

Sonevar
Sonevar
Sonevar, Master's Degree