Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Topic--- Compare and contrast a book and a film based on…

Topic--- Compare and contrast a...
Topic--- Compare and contrast a book and a film based on that film.
Purpose--- To show how the changes made affect the story's plot, characters and theme in significant ways.
Method--- Prepare an Outline or Graphic Organizer that will serve as foundation for an 1800 - 2000 word comparison and contrast essay.
2 primary sources: the book and film, 4 secondary sources: book & film critiques, articles about book and film, profiles of author and or director & actors that focus on content of the work
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/23/2018
Jawaad Ahmed

Hello

Please mention the deadline and could you cite me in this essay?

Deadline is April 14th

Okay, so will you provide me the name of movie and book or i have to select from my own and what about my citation question?

You can select the movie and book

When i select do i need to get approval from you and what about citation?

Jawaad Ahmed
No need for my approval but can keep me abreast on the movie chosen and book. To begin the research process by preparing a bibliography
in Modern Language Association citation and
documentation format that consists of at least six
sources
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Phone call session started
Do you need anything or have any more questions for me

Yes, By citation i mean you have to give reference of my work in your essay? can you dot that?

Are you saying your name has to be on the outline or graphic organizer for this prewriting

You want outline from me? or whole essay?

Peter ... I see you requested a new professional. Since you accepted the offer from the other professional, it becomes a problem for me. I have sent a request to the front office that will allow me to work with you and be paid. I will keep you in the loop, or they will send you directions as to what you can do.

Regards, Judy

ok thanks Judy. Very appreciated

No response yet.

Haven't heard anything yet on my end

Okay ... this process has been approved for me to work with you. Can you send the directions for the outline? The price for this is $40. You have already paid $30, so the additional cost (when I complete the outline) will be $10.

Just to be clear, this is just the outline. The paper itself will need a new posting. The price for 1800 words will be $144. Let me know if you have questions about this.

Please reply that you want me to go forward with the outline. Judy

Judy

this is just the outline for the Essay which would be after this.
----- To Begin the research process by preparing a bibliography in (MLA) Modern Language Assoc. Citation and documentation format that consists of at least 6 sources
for the essay i will have to do a new posting right?

Thanks for retyping what you had already typed (plus the info on MLA). Usually there are a lot more instructions from the study guide by ***** *****. Do you have that?

Yes, you will need to do another posting for the essay after your outline is returned (and returned and returned). I should be getting better at this, but the first outline is almost always returned with tons of comments needed for revision. So, you can expect that when you turn it in.

Suggestions for topic:

Wizard of Oz
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

James and the Giant Peach

I have the due date for the outline as April 14. What is the deadline for the essay?

Are you good with the cost ($144) for the essay?

Wizard of Oz sounds good. Will check on the deadline for the Essay and keep you posted on that. Is the $144 negotiable or its the set price?
I can email you once i have the other instructions from the study guide

As far as the price, if I only have to do one or two re-dos on the outline I can reduce the price 5%.

Wizard of Oz it is.

I'll look forward to the study guide.

ok thanks a lot. What's your email?

We can only exchange email addresses after you accept the offer for premium service. I don't know how comfortable you would be accepting the offer before you get the outline.

Good Morning Miss Judy, please let me know if i need to provide anything else for this current outline you working on. I'm going to check on study guide to see if there are further instructions. For the essay, do i need to accept the premium price now for essay or wait till you're done with this one first

The price for the outline is $40 (addiitional $10 upon completion). That is all you need to pay for this one.

You will need to relist the essay. I don't know how you list the suggested price. I will adjust the final price of $144 (or the reduced price by 5% depending on the number of rewrites necessary on the outline).

There should be more in the study guide that you can send. It is in the back of the study guide under "Project" I think.

Thesis, Ideas, and Content -----
n The thesis makes a focused claim about the types of differences
between the chosen book and movie and the significance or effect
of those differences.
n The outline/organizer provides a close reading of book and film using
comparison and contrast patterns of development to identify differences
between the two mediums.
n Each main point includes evidence to prove the differences between the
book and the film exist.
n The main points analyze the significance of the differences between the
book and film.
Organization
n Ideas are logically arranged and help move paper forward.
n Each proposed main point is focused on one aspect of the topic and helps
support the thesis statement.
n Secondary source information including reviews and articles is used to
support claims made about the significance of the differences to the story.
Style and Voice
n Maintains a consistent point of view on topic
n Proposed evidence will engage readers’ interest in the topic.
Bibliography
n Properly formatted using MLA guidelines.
n Provided a minimum of six potential outside sources for research that
could be used in the essay.
Conventions
n The outline/organizer has been spell-checked and proofread to check for
errors in word choice and typos.
n The paper is reasonably free of errors that interfere with a reader’s ability
to understand the content.
Format
n The prewrite is developed as an outline or graphic organizer.
n It includes all required information in a properly formatted header.This is what i could find

Thank you.

Just checking in to let you know I am still working on the outline and should have it done before the 14th. Judy

Ok thanks Judy

welcome

Good Morning Miss Judy, hope your weekend was good. I was just checking on status of the outline.
Thanks.

I'm a day behind. Sorry ... there is so much on the Wizard of Oz that it is difficult to pare down.I'll work on it tomorrow, and hopefully get it to you then.

Ok thanks a lot
Good Morning Miss Judy, i managed to get an extension for this Friday for the outline. Was checking to see on the Status of it. Hope you have a great day.
Thanks
Good Evening Miss Judy, was just checking on an update for the outline.

Did I miss the extension? I did not get this.

I managed to get an updated extension for May 1st, next week Tuesday to submit the outline

Thanks ... sorry for the delay ... I just can't unblock my ideas on this one. when I do, it will be easy to send it to you.

Ok thanks a lot

welcome

Good Evening Miss Judy, just checking to see if outline will be ready this week.
Thanks

Yes, it will be done later today.

Oh wonderful, thanks a lot

here you go ... let me know if you cannot open the file.

Judy

I hope everything is good. Please let me know if you got the file... Judy

Good Morning Miss Judy, i got the file and was able to open it. Haven't looked at it yet but will keep you informed once i submit it.
Thanks
Miss Judy, is there a Bibliography that comes with the outline

I didn't send it .. I actually forgot since most of the ideas were my own. But, here is an updated one

oh ok, thanks. Will let you know once i get a feedback or anything on the outline, then we can do the essay part.

Okay, remember that I will do two re-writes of the outline without extra cost. It would be nice if the outline made it through on the first or second time. But I have dealt with this before, and never had one go through first time.

Afternoon Miss Judy, i'm still waiting on grading/response as of yet. Hopefully by Friday or before then i will find out.
Thanks.
Peter

Thank you so much for the update! Judy

Good Morning, got a response back and it looks like not a lot of correction will be made. I'm adding the attached returned file which shows the highlights in red for extra work.
How can i attach the returned file here? It does not allow me to add files for some reason. Is there a way i can send you the file

Did you click on the paper clip? After you do that, click on browse and the file you want to send.

Ok I will try that again

You can also contact justanswer. Or you can use a service such as Dropbox

I got the file. Thanks. There is actually quite a bit of work needed. Did they give you a due date?

Due date will be 21st/22nd

Okay

Peter ... I was working on your revision to the outline today and have some questions. See file attached.

I just read the file. Sorry about that, i did not change the word's of the outline. I was typing it late at night and i most likely missed the spellings. I will make sure that on the return will go through it properly and do it as you sent it to me. And i will take out the dotted lines as well. My apologies on that

I had no idea you had to retype it ... that is a lot of work and the possibility of error is great ... is there anyway to just send the file?

i can find a way to just send the file directly
Good Day Miss Judy, hope you doing good. Was just checking on status of outline

Working on it. Maybe another day.

ok no problem

thx

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Good Afternoon Miss Judy, how's your day going? Was just checking on status of outline

I am so sorry ... I am terrible when it comes to projecting when I will finish ... however, it is nearly done and you can expect it today. Judy

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok no worries, thanks.

Here you go. You have one rewrite left for the price you have already paid. Hopefully, we will not have another rewrite, bt will move on to the paper on this topic.

Judy

Use this one ... I forgot the references on the other one.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok thanks. Will keep you updated on this

Great!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello Miss Judy, just saw the Grade for the outline. It has been approved to go ahead to write the essay for it. I 'll get the details for the essay but it's going be from the outline.
The price for the outline is $40 (addiitional $10 upon completion). That is all you need to pay for this one. You will need to relist the essay. I don't know how you list the suggested price. I will adjust the final price of $144 (or the reduced price by 5% depending on the number of rewrites necessary on the outline).
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok i will relist the essay and also i have to pay remaining $10 for the outline. I have no idea how to list the suggested price though

Don't worry about listing the price. I can offer premium service to adjust it when the project is finished. You can add the $10 as a bonus to this one I believe. If not, no worries, we can add it to the final project.

So glad the outline went through! Judy

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok thanks. Will send the info for the Essay

Be sure to put FOR ***** ***** at the top of the question

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
will do that, thanks

Thank you. I will look for it.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Miss Judy, good morning. I will post the question for the essay by the weekend. Thanks

Thank you for keeping me up to date.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Miss Judy, once i paste the question do you see it immediately because it says pay an amount and then it connects me with a tutor or just paste it and wait till you accept before paying. I'm confused

I'm not quite sure what happens. It might be best to call customer service about payment.

When your question is posted you are not immediately connected with a tutor. Your question goes on a question board for all experts in this area to see. That is why you should put my name on it so that others know you wish to work only with me.

Does that help?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok cool. I will do that and post it tomorrow. Thanks

Let me know if there are problems. J