Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

According to the Bible and the Christian worldview, Jesus…

According to the Bible and...
According to the Bible and the Christian worldview, Jesus was fully God and fully human. Interacting with the readings, especially Philippians 2:5-11 and Hebrews 1:1-3, explain why this teaching of Jesus' full divinity and full humanity is important to Christianity.
3/21/2018
Susan Markel
Susan Markel, Teacher
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would like to help. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer! Could you send any requirements or rubric that you have for this assignment as well as the due date please?
Basically I just need a two paragraph based on the scriptures that is on the instructions. It is due tonight at 8:00
Hi! Just got back to where I could check this. Let me look at the verses very quickly. If I think I can have it done by then I’ll get it to you. If not, I will opt out so another expert can help.
Phillipians 2:5-11 helps to explain why the teaching of Jesus’s full humanity and divinity is important because it shows how the two combined. Jesus was already divine. However, He humbled himself to the point of humanity - even to the point of being willing to die on the cross. Because He was willing to humble Himself in this way, God granted Him glory and “...exalted Him to the highest place.” This illustrates two important Christian teachings. One teaching illustrated by this scripture is that Jesus was both divine and human. The second teaching in this scripture must be inferred by the reader. The teaching that Christians should be humble, once noticed, is very obviously a huge part of this scripture. In order to share in the glory of God, one must first humble themselves.
Hebrews 1:1-3 also illustrates why Jesus’s full divinity and full humanity is important. This scripture shows how His divinity was used for the purification of our sins. The most important Christian teaching of all is how Jesus paid for our sins. By showing that the divinity of Jesus was important for the forgiveness of our sins, this scripture shows the importance of the divinity of Jesus. The scripture also shows the importance of Jesus’s divinity by explaining that God communicates with us through Jesus. A very important Christian value is communication with God which can happen only through the divinity of Jesus.
I hope that this work is satisfactory. If so, please remember to rate the answer positively. If not, please let me know how else I can help.
Susan Markel
Susan Markel, Teacher
That's perfect! Thanks