Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

G Only!!!! Question 1 Suppose that, for a t-test, your

Customer Question
KATHY G Only!!!!Question 1 Suppose that...
KATHY G Only!!!!Question 1
Suppose that, for a t-test, your computed value for t is +3.28. The critical value of t is +2.048. Explain what this means. Do you reject the null hypothesis or not? Now suppose that you have 28 degrees of freedom and are using a two-tailed (nondirectional) test. Draw a simple figure to illustrate the relationship between the critical and the computed values of t for this result.Question 2
Choose an article from the newspaper, an online source, or a magazine, then identify the descriptive statistics included in the article. Were the statisitcs appropriately described in the article? Explain. Discuss if the descriptive statistics used in your source supported the arguments made in it. Were the descriptive statistics misleading? Explain.Assignment
Using the topic you have developed in PSY-530, write a Research Proposal (2,000-2,500 words) on a topic relevant to the course. To complete the Research Proposal, do the following:Review the attached document "Research Proposal Guidelines", as well as Topic 7 lecture section on The Results and Discussion Sections in the Research Proposal for a brief overview pertaining to "how to" complete the assignment.Introductory section: Include hypothesis and a review of the literature.
Method section: Include subsections on Participants, Apparatus/Materials/Instruments, Procedure, and Design.
Results section: Include statistic, critical values, degrees of freedom, and alpha level.
Discussion section: Include interpretation of results, ethical concerns, limitations of study, and suggestions for future research.
Figures and Tables section: Include a minimum of two (either two figures, two tables, or a figure and a table).
Include at least 8-10 scholarly references.Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competencies: 3.3: Design an innovative research study and 4.3: Plan and manage the necessary process for the completion of a research project.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
She wants you to use the topic you used for my last class i will try to see if i can find it for you and let you know thanks for all your hard work.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i went looking back at my previous class and the only thing i saw relating to research proposal what the assignment you submitted to me on December 12th 2017. So i don't know if you still have that assignment saved but if you do i believe your suppose to use the same topic you used for that assignment for this one.
3/16/2018
Writer: Kathy, Master's Degree replied 1 month ago
Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post a response to your question about the previous assignment by tomorrow.

Kathy

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Okay thanks

https://app.box.com/s/lgzv1hs8hmslvnqotvmd4emj7b98e87o

Below your first answers, and I have the paper for Dec 12.

Thanks

Kathy

Dear Customer,
I will not be able to complete your last assignment. I am currently in the hospital. Please contact customer service to get assistance, I will let you know when I am out of the hospital to assist you further. Kathy
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am sorry about that but you have the assignment for December 12th I don’t have access to it when exactly will you be out of the hospital because I can’t afford to get a zero for this assignment?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It is serious because I can get an extension to Wednesday
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Please get back to me as soon as possible this assignment was due yesterday I hope you feel better please let me know when you get discharged I don’t have a choice but to wait for you because you are the only one that has access to the December 12th assignment hope you get better soon
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Please I need someone to take up this assignment it is due tomorrow
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
For the expert that will take the assignment I have the topic
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
a very big bonus
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Kathy please get back to me as soon as you can please I requested you for another assignment and I need to know that your okay to do it
Kathy
Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree