Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Needed by 3/16/18 by 1pm EST**** APA format needed, 8-9

Needed by 3/16/18 by 1pm...
Needed by 3/16/18 by 1pm EST****APA format needed, 8-9 pages, with at least 7 APA references.In 8-9 pages not including reference page or title page, discuss the research proposal for a particular study topic. Include the following in an in-depth paper.Study Topic: Connection between low levels of marital happiness and low quality sexual intimacy to infidelity.• Limitations: Describe the limitations of your study topic. Discuss the limitations inherent in studying this particular area you have chosen.
o The limitations of the quantitative or qualitative method(s) you have chosen. (In depth)• Authorization: Describe where your study would take place and the specific authorizations you would need if the study were to be implemented.• Procedure: Describe the format for the proposed study. Be specific about location, schedule, and procedures for each phase of the proposed study. Make sure you are consistent with your experimental design.• Data analysis: Describe the following:o How you would collect the data if the study was implemented.If using a quantitative method, the statistical procedure(s) that would be used for data analysis if the study was implemented. Apply quantitative or qualitative research methods to a family research topic.Explain how to analyze data gathered through specified quantitative or qualitative research methods.
oIf using a qualitative method, the process(es) that would be used for data analysis if the study was implemented. Apply quantitative or qualitative research methods to a family research topic.
o• Relevance: Evaluate how this research might help inform professional practice, paying particular attention to specific applications. Specify where and when your research might be used.
3/14/2018
Writing_Coach1
Writing_Coach1, Educator, writer and academic writing coach

on it! Thank you!

Thank you. I appreciate it.Can I also request you for another task, but this one I need by the end of today preferably.
It is a chart that I need filled in with information.

send it let me look at it

put my name on request, just to make sure

Okay. Thank you.I've just created a new question with a request for you specifically.

Ok I will be returning this one tomorrow. Thank you!

Here it is!

Check with me for any questions.

As soon as you are satisfied and accept, I will proceed to close and remove the question from the pool.

Hi, this looks good. Just one or 2 things.Do you think you can add an abstract for the beginning of the paper?Also, is it possible to add to phase one section a sample of a few of the questions on the questionaire.

I sure can! I am in a 2-hour drive back. Is that ok if I send it later on around that time?

Writing_Coach1
No, unfortunately I need this ASAP, I have to post this in by 6pm EST.
It's all right. Thank you for your help on this. I appreciate it, you did a great job.