Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

NEEDED BY SATURDAY 3/10/2018 BY 9PM EST **Select one theory…

NEEDED BY SATURDAY 3/10/2018 BY...
NEEDED BY SATURDAY 3/10/2018 BY 9PM EST**Select one theory of psychotherapy from below:CBT
REBT
Feminist
Multicultural
Family Systems
Postmodern approach (Narrative Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy)-Describe, analyze, and then apply the theory to the “case study of Margarita”. (To be attached or copied as a resource underneath)
-Choose one other theory and integrate concepts with the original theory to use with the “case study of Margarita”.INCLUDE in 6-9 APA formatted pages not including reference page or title page, with at east 6 APA formatted referencesTheoretical Analysis Portion:-Brief description of the theory's origin (background, how was it developed, who created it) and basic philosophies (its view of human nature, theory of change, view of psychopathology, the role of the counselor).
-How this theory aligns with your own philosophy, values, and views of the therapeutic process.
-An evaluation of the research evidence supporting this theory, with an example of a current study.
-The appropriateness of this theory for diverse populations.Theoretical Application Portion:-Goals you will work on with Margarita (make sure the goals align with the chosen therapeutic approach).
-Interventions and techniques you will use with Margarita, based on your theoretically established goals. Be very specific. Assume that you will have up to three sessions with her.
-Cultural considerations you will keep in mind while using this therapeutic approach with Margarita.
-Strengths and limitations of using this theory with Margarita.
Answered in 1 day by:
3/8/2018
Writing_Coach1
Writing_Coach1, Educator, writer and academic writing coach

Got it!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you

Here it is!

Remember to change to your info, accept, rate and contact me for any questions.

I will immediately remove it and close if nothing further is needed. Thank you!

working on the other ones as we speak

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi. Thank you again for your help. I think you posted the wrong attachment to the wrong question.This looks like the analysis of two different theories and how they would work with a depressed patient.

OK, for this one, the Margarita case is not attached :(

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will attach with this.Here it is. Please let me know if you can open the attachment.

Here is the Maria paper.

Please be sure to change to your info, accept, and rate.

Get back with me with any concerns or more help.

Thank you for using JA!

USE THIS PAPER INSTEAD

I CHANGED ALL THE MARIA'S TO MARGARITA. I guess I got confused with hurricane that hit Puerto Rico :)

Writing_Coach1
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you for this. I appreciate it. It looks great.Once I rate can you please lock this question and the other so it is not searchable.Thank you

Yep. Closing now

Writing_Coach1
Writing_Coach1