Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Program 40534105 Lesson 350611 Exam No. 350611 Exam Name…

Customer Question
Program 40534105 Lesson 350611 Exam No. 350611 Exam...
Program 40534105
Lesson 350611
Exam No. 350611
Exam Name SSC130: CASE STUDIES
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Program 40534105
Lesson 350608
Exam No. 350608
Exam Name SSC130: RESEARCH ESSAY
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Program 40534105
Lesson 405417
Exam No. 405417
Exam Name ECE SITE SELECTION 1
Answered in 13 days by:
3/18/2018
Writer: asciandwildlife, Master's Degree replied 1 month ago
asciandwildlife
asciandwildlife, Master's Degree

Ah, I see this now :) I will review this and let you know later this evening or tomorrow if I can assist :)

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
okay thank you

Hi Shanica, I can help you with the CASE STUDIES and RESEARCH ESSAY. I cannot assist with SITE SELECTION.

I also need you to upload your textbook so I can read the notes and case studies with the assignment questions. Once I can see the reading, I can decide the total cost of these assignments.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
okay and I'll look for the information in the book and send it to you.and sorry in late responding to you
Writer: asciandwildlife, Master's Degree replied 27 days ago

No problem.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I'm sorry but do you know what book it might be in because I look in both of the books I have and I haven't found it so if it don't let you know this information then I'm going to have to call the school to see if they would be able to tell me the book and pages because we I go to open it on the web it won't let me know anything about the books and I don't know why.
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
did you find out the book so I can give you the information if you don't know or don't have it then please let me know so I can call the school but also let me know what exam your talking about.thank you
Writer: asciandwildlife, Master's Degree replied 20 days ago

You'll need to call the school. I can only help once you figure out what book to supply, and you need to do this for all the exams.

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
okay thank you I'll call today
Customer reply replied 19 days ago
Hi I called them and there saying there's No book for these exam I have to follow the information on the site and I sent you that information and they sent me another link but its through my email and I cannot send it to you and less I can for it to you and I believe you need to have my password ***** to get through the link.
Customer reply replied 19 days ago
I'm going to try to see if I can send you the link some how
Customer reply replied 19 days ago
http://videos.pennfoster.com/index.html?vid=5524581346001
Customer reply replied 19 days ago
this go to the exam ssc 130 case studies 350611 http://videos.pennfoster.com/index.html?vid=5524574340001 and the other on I sent you go to exam Research essay 350608
Customer reply replied 19 days ago
this one go to the proctored exam instructions ssc130 proctored exam 350621http://videos.pennfoster.com/index.html?vid=5524574335001
Customer reply replied 19 days ago
this also go with the exam ssc130 proctored exam 350621.This Exam is a Proctored Examination
What is a Proctored Exam and How Does it Work?
This Exam is a Proctored Examination
The final exam for this course is a Proctored Examination, which means it must be taken under the supervision of another person. This is a timed, written exam. In our college programs, students are required to take at least one of their final exams as a proctored examination each semester.How Does a Proctored Examination Work?
Some Proctored Exams may be offered during the semester with a Remote Proctor Option. This option will allow you to take the exam online through your Student Portal once you have completed all of the required assignments for the course. If your computer equipment does not meet the requirements or you choose not to take advantage of the Remote Proctor Option to complete your Proctored Exam, you may opt out of the Remote Proctor Option and a paper exam will be mailed to your proctor currently on file at the end of the semester. This exam would then be taken in the same sitting as your traditional paper Proctored Exams.Traditional proctored exams that cannot be taken online will be administered in one sitting at the very end of the semester. Through your Student Portal, you will find more detailed information on Proctored Exams and selecting an eligible proctor to administer your exams. Credentials for your proctor candidate must be submitted to the school and approved before your Proctored Exams will be released.When and Where is a Proctored Examination Taken?
Any proctored exam which offers the option to test online will become available as soon as you have completed all the required assignments for the course.When you have completed all of the required assignments for your entire current semester, your Proctored Exams will be sent by mail to the person approved as your proctor. You and your proctor should arrange a mutually-agreeable time and place to take the exam. Your proctor will verify your identity, administer and time the exam, and return the exam to the school once completed. You will receive the results of the Proctored Exam through your Student Portal.
Remote Proctor Option
Please note that there is a US $10 fee to take your Proctored Exam using the Remote Proctor Option.
To view system requirements for completing your Proctored Exam using the Remote Proctor Option, please click here: Requirements for Remote Proctoring.
Customer reply replied 19 days ago
this go to exam ece site selection 1 405417 http://videos.pennfoster.com/index.html?vid=4644470606001
Customer reply replied 19 days ago
please let me know if this help you so you can help me thank you so much.
Writer: asciandwildlife, Master's Degree replied 19 days ago

Like I told you at the beginning of this discussion I can only do the research essay and the case study.

With the links you provided, I now have the full directions for the Research Essay and can complete this. HOWEVER, the Case Study requires reading from that textbook. You MUST get those readings or I CANNOT complete the case study.

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
I'm sorry I didn't mute to send you that other exam.and okay I'll read the book to see if I find anything on the case study because when I called the school they just told me to look at the information I sent to you but I'll like so you can help me better. thank you
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
im sorry once again I read your message wrong.and I'm happy you can help me with them two exam. and so you know I didn't the not meant to send you that information again it's just set up in my email that way so when I send some stuff out it just on there the way I paste and copy but I apologize once again.
Customer reply replied 3 days ago
you said you would be able to help me with the two exams and I was just going to ask you how everything was doing with them exams but I now see its say that this my questions was closed and I don't know why but would you let me know why is that thank you
judybailey61
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree