Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Question 1 One of the best-known longitudinal designs is…

Question 1 One of the best-known...
Question 1
One of the best-known longitudinal designs is Lewis Terman's study of giftedness. He began tracking gifted children into adolescence and adulthood in 1925; the study is supposed to conclude in 2020. Explain the unique benefits of such a study, and then explain the problems caused by this type of design.Question 2
Explain the circumstances when a quasi-experimental design would be preferable to a between-subjects design, but also discuss why an explanatory research method is superior to a predictive method.Assignment
This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment.Before beginning this assignment, each group should submit a filled-in copy of the CLC Agreement Form.Each CLC team will design a correlational study, groups will need two variables with at least five sets of data. between these two variables: time spent playing video games and aggression.Then in 500-750 words, do the following:Create a hypothesis for the group’s study. Consider the hypothesis and how the group will define operationally and measure the variables.
Describe how the group will obtain a random sample of participants.
Assume the study produces a correlation of .56 between the variables. Analyze three possible causal reasons for the relationship.
Submit an SPSS output for the correlational study.
Use two to four scholarly resources to support your explanations.Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This is a group assignment so if you can just answer all the queatuons
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Please fill out the form i sent you a rough draft to see what is required to fill out let me know if there is anything else you need.
3/2/2018
Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily

Thanks

Kathy

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Okay thanks questions due on Saturday and assignment due on Monday

https://app.box.com/s/eofcte4kteqgorpbqwowmc0qxz2w9j6m

THe assignment will be revised tomorrow in case I have any further questions

Kathy

Below your links. Hope they help you. Have a nice week.

Kathy

https://app.box.com/s/m09enswudwszvcjhlgzyx7ws2wr40sjt

https://app.box.com/s/11miuvkg3f8zv6vt56axij2c7ze0rcxy

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I Will Post bonus and next assignment on Thursday thanks for all your help

okay

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
114 /140 81%The last assignment i did was okay grade but wanted to answer some extra bonus questions to bring it up a little more please help me answer these two bonus questions and i will post a little extra on the bonus for it thanks.Question 1
Contrast the three types of factorial designs.Question 2
Lay out the design for two between-subjects experiments: (a) an experiment involving an experimental group and a control group, and (b) a factorial design with three independent variables that have 3, 2, and 2 levels, respectively.

Are these questions for Saturday or what is the due date.

Thanks

Kathy

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Saturday thanks a bunch

No problem

Below the last link you requested.

Kathy

https://app.box.com/s/aynjp441d0elj0a3ogdew09t9cvuubbg

Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you I will post your bonus and next assignment next week
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hey how are you? Are you still at the hospital because I spoke with my professor and she asked me how much extra time I need? I will please still want you to do the assignment how long do you think you will be at hospital
Finally released this afternoon. Can you ask until Sunday? I need to rest, if possible to get that time I can complete the protect for you. Please check and let me know I will check the site tomorrow. Kathy
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can wait till Sunday no problem
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Do I need to request you again?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
If anything you can post the assignment here I asked for a refund not knowing when you will be released. But if you post the assignment for me here I will add the assignment plus the bonus money please I am happy you are better now
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Actually the professor said Saturday will be the latest please because I have another set of questions that are due on Saturday as well. If you can please try I will appreciate
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am still waiting for you to respond to me here. I spoke to the professor and she said she will give me till Saturday. I also want to open up another assignment today please let me know if it's okay to request you for another assignment today i will be waiting for your reply hope your feeling better today thanks.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Please let me know what you want me to do
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hoping I can receive a reply today
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Please still waiting for a response

Unfortunately, I cannot take this assignment for tomorrow as I am still dealing with some health concerns. Please request your money from this question back as I will not be able to complete it.

Thanks

Kathy

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You told me to wait till Sunday a day before Sunday you tell me this.

I hope you can understand a person does not plan how they will feel. I contacted a moderator to help you find an expert.

Kathy

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
But this assignment will be a zero it’s was due since Monday feel better
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
How are you feeling? I hope your getting better so I just wanted to update you on everything I failed the class I couldn’t get those two assignments in so I have to retake the class I asked for a refund of the two questions since nobody responded I wanted to reach out to you to see if your able to start taking assignments again this is my last program of study so after this I will be done with school please let me know if your willing to still work with me thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
Kathy
Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree