Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

You are a detective called to the scene of a homicide in an…

You are a detective called...
You are a detective called to the scene of a homicide in an apartment building. The deceased is a young male who has been stabbed numerous times. The roommate of the deceased man is present in the room, his shirt is covered with blood, and there is a knife on the floor. Uniformed officers are guarding the doors and the roommate. There are four (4) important actions you must take; discuss each of these fully including how the actions should be taken, their importance, and consequences of not taking the actions.
1/11/2018
Grace
Grace, Bachelor's Degree

Hi, thanks for your request. I suppose this question is specific to your text book . Could you please send me the pages describing the four actions from your text book ?

There’s like four chapters in the book. The book name is “Criminal Investigation “ write by James Lesley, Nikos Guskos and Randy A. Seymour. Maybe you can find that online?
I can send you contest of the chapters if that will help

Hi, I will check if it is available online. I just wanted to know which are the four actions mentioned in your text book ?

Please let me know the deadline and word count also

image.jpg , image.jpg ,
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
No word count , deadline is in 5 business days from today
they want four double spaced pages. Thank you

Okay, I sending you an offer for enabling email communication and also for compensating the length requirement of the paper.

Grace
Grace, Bachelor's Degree

Please send me your email id by clicking the button 'enter contact info'.

okay,thanks.