Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Long Paper (3+ pages)

I need someone to do my writing assignment!

Customer Question
i need someone to do my writing assignment!
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Writer: David L., Writer replied 1 month ago
David L.
David L., Writer

My name is David.

Please provide the detailed requirements for the assignment including length and format requirements and when it is due.

Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Refer to page 772 in your textbook. Choose Task 1, Task 2, or Task 3 to complete for this assignment. Your assignment should be a minimum of 300 words in length. I am a freshman in highschool
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Compare Forms of Lyric Poetry Compare two different forms of lyric poetry from this unit, and show how the form of each helps to express the speaker’s thoughts and feelings.

Ok, thanks.

Are there specific poetry works that must be included?

Also, by when do you need this completed?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Review the different forms of lyric poetry from this unit—sonnet, haiku, and free verse. Choose two poems, each with a different structure, as the basis for your comparison.
• Analyze each poem, explaining its structure and form.
• Show how each poem’s structure aids the speaker in conveying important thoughts and feelings. Provide specific examples from each poem.
• Compare and contrast the structures of the two poems, explaining how the patterns of rhythm or rhyme affect the overall mood and feeling each expresses.
• Finally, evaluate the two poems, explaining which poem, in your opinion, better uses its structure to convey the speaker’s ideas. Use text evidence to support your judgments.
and i need this completed AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
its a 300 word essay and i need to have it turned in by today i just emailed my teacher

Ok, thank you.

I am checking my schedule now. Just a moment...

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thank you so much :)

In what time zone are you? I am in the PDT time zone.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Central Standard Time Texas

Ok, thanks. I am in California.

Just a moment please...

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
okay thank you!

Hello - since I am not absolutely certain that I can complete this today, I am going to open up your question to other experts that may be available to assist you. I will continue to monitor your question though, in case there is a time slot available to complete it.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what about tomorrow or tuesday?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i just sent another email to my teacher she said deadline for me will be this tuesday
Writer: Sonevar, Master's Degree replied 1 month ago
Sonevar
Sonevar, Master's Degree

A few questions if I may?

Is this paper supposed to be in a specific format? (APA, MLA)

Are you required to cite references beyond your textbook?

Can you tell my which styles of Lyrical poetry your text talks about? Do you have 2 preferences for the paper?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Refer to page 772 in your textbook. Choose Task 1, Task 2, or Task 3 to complete for this assignment. Your assignment should be a minimum of 300 words in length.*Cite your sources in APA format. nd yes outside sources can be used but you must the sources credit using APA format and my paper should not include more than 20% of direct quotes from other sources.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
8220;Romeo and Juliet” uses a variety of poetic forms and rhyme schemes. and William Shakespeare is known for his sonnets
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
will you be able to help me? :)
judybailey61
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree