Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Long Paper (3+ pages)

I have an extended definition essay on the word 'friend' or…

I have an extended...

I have an extended definition essay on the word 'friend' or the word 'family'

Tutor's Assistant: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

It's a 1500 - 1700 word extended definition essay that analyzes the word's historical, social and or cultural evolution. To make a unified, specific point on how the definiton of friend or family has changed over a particular period of time

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Writing Tutor should know?

Citation should be in MLA format, at least 4 secondary sources to support the extended definition of the term he chooses 'friend' or 'family', other source including 'Etymological dict, Standard or Traditional dict, an article from Expanded Academic

12/26/2017
Grace
Grace, Bachelor's Degree

Hello, thanks for your question. I shall assist you with this.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok thanks a lot

Do you have a due date for submission?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Jan 19th

The paper is almost 5-6 pages in length. Currently the question is a bit under-priced. I shall send you an offer to compensate for the length requirement. By accepting the offer, you can start email communication to ensure privacy.

Grace
Grace, Bachelor's Degree
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it's double spaced if that helps

Sure.

I am sending my email id. You can also do the same by entering your email id in the link ''enter contact info''.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok mine is***@******.***
Grace
Grace
Grace, Bachelor's Degree