Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Long Paper (3+ pages)

Due by Tuesday 26TH 1. W6 Persuasive Essay Rough Draft This…

Customer Question
For Steve Herrod only Due by...
For Steve Herrod only
Due by Tuesday 26TH1. W6 Persuasive Essay Rough DraftThis essay explores the persuasive mode, one of the more common kinds of writing you’ll experience throughout your college and professional career. Your goal is to persuade your audience to consider your position on a controversial subject. Understand, there is seldom a definitive right or wrong answer in anything. You should anticipate the real possibility that some of your readers will not initially agree with you on your stance. Part of this essay requires that you take opposing viewpoints into consideration when making your argument. By truthfully representing the strengths of your opponent’s point of view, you show that you have considered more than one option when making your decision. This gives you more clout with your audience.CriteriaThe rough draft of your essay should contain the following basic features:A well-defined issue that is controversial by nature
A clear thesis statement that demonstrates the position you will be taking throughout the essay
A treatment of at least three reputable sources, at least one drawn from the EBSCO database, and at least one of them supporting your claim
A counter argument with at least one credible source defending the opposing viewpoint
A refutation to or compromise with the counter argument
If you have any difficulty finding sources in EBSCO, please contact the Grantham librarian at***@******.***
In addition to the above, the rough draft of your essay should be:From 900 to 1200 words in length, typed in Times New Roman, 12pt. font, double-spaced, with one inch margins
Written primarily in third person
Edited for spelling, mechanical, grammatical, and typing errors
Please note: you will have the opportunity to revise and perfect this essay, but you should do your best to make this draft as complete as possible so you can receive more relevant feedback from your instructor.2. W8 Persuasive Essay Final DraftThis essay explores the persuasive mode, one of the more common kinds of writing you’ll experience throughout your college and professional career. Your goal is to persuade your audience to consider your position on a controversial subject. Understand, there is seldom a definitive right or wrong answer in anything. You should anticipate the real possibility that some of your readers will not initially agree with you on your stance. Part of this essay requires that you take opposing viewpoints into consideration when making your argument. By truthfully representing the strengths of your opponent’s point of view, you show that you have considered more than one option when making your decision. This gives you more clout with your audience.CriteriaThe final draft of your essay should contain the following basic features:A well-defined issue that is controversial by nature
A clear thesis statement that demonstrates the position you will be taking throughout this essay
In addition to the above, the final draft of your essay should be:From 900 to 1200 words in length, typed in Times New Roman, 12pt. font, double-spaced, with one inch margins
Written primarily in third person
Note: This assignment calls for a revision of your W6 Persuasive Rough Draft, not a new essay on a different topic. Your revision must show significant effort to "re-see" your work. While you should also edit your paper, editing alone is not revision.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/21/2017
Writer: Grace, Bachelor's Degree replied 2 months ago
Grace
Grace, Bachelor's Degree

Hi, May I assist you with this ? If you wish to wait for Steve, I completely understand.

Ok that is fine.

Hi, Are we supposed to do the final draft after getting a feedback for the rough draft submission ?

I did not think about that, yes I do. You can do the best that you can with it. I guess you can just revise some of your words for week 8 essay. I am sorry I really don't know what to do because I did not take what you asked in consideration.

So, I believe the rough draft is due on 26th. The two essays will be 3-5 pages in length. The second one will be a revision of the rough draft. The price of the question is a bit less considering the length of the papers. Are you willing to increase the budget ? I am sending you an offer for compensating the length requirement and also for enabling email communication.

Once you accept the offer, we shall exchange our emails. We can ensure privacy of the communication and of the answer through email chat.

I accept your offer but i wil have to pay tomorrow when I get paid. Is that still enough time to get it done.
sure.

Hi, any updates on this please ?

Writer: Grace, Bachelor's Degree replied 1 month ago

Hi, I am waiting for your response to get started with the assignment.

judybailey61
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree