Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions
Topic--- Compare and contrast a book and a film based on
Topic--- Compare and contrast a book and a film based on that film. Purpose--- To show how the changes made affect the story's plot, characters and theme in significant ways. Method--- Prepare an Outl… read more
F. Naz
F. Naz
CA Finalist & Completed B.com
Need some Expert in English PLEASE I DO NOT Won't DEAL WITH
need some Expert in English PLEASE I DO NOT Won't DEAL WITH Donna Kakonge Expert Edit essay need some Expert in English special in Essays NOTE: I need help with English Essay. 1- I will need two essay… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
ONLY dear As discussed please find the attached file. Please
ForCustomerONLYHi dear As discussed please find the attached file. Please note, this easy its very easy only with 1500 words is enough but with (plagiarism free) not copy ans past from any other essay… read more
asciandwildlifebio
asciandwildlifebio
PhD Student, Environmental Sciences
To: asciandwildlife As discussed, please find my new
To: asciandwildlife As discussed, please find my new assignment "Essay:Literary Analysis" Please advise me if you want a copy of the pages required in the instruction file.… read more
asciandwildlifebio
asciandwildlifebio
PhD Student, Environmental Sciences
Question 1 Evaluate your personal mentoring and coaching
Question 1Evaluate your personal mentoring and coaching strategies and techniques. If you mentored another person or group of people in the future, which strategies and techniques would you continue u… read more
Kathy
Kathy
My professor asked for one more round of edits (see
Hi There my professor asked for one more round of edits (see attached) can you do this for me since you did the first two and I am hoping you will do the next part (the essay at the end too). I can no… read more
DXJWriter
DXJWriter
Question 1 THE QUESTIONS ARE DUE ON SATURDAY Research and
Question 1 THE QUESTIONS ARE DUE ON SATURDAYResearch and select one coaching or mentoring model that you would like to use after completing this class. Summarize the coaching or mentoring model and de… read more
Kathy
Kathy
I have 3 essay that need to be done by the next week, First
I have 3 essay that need to be done by the next week, First one (less than 2 page essay) Love, ambition, greed, religious faith—these are some of the human emotions that motivate characters and help e… read more
David L.
David L.
Can you help me with the teachers edits on the essay. This
Can you help me with the teachers edits on the essay. This was my first draft after you had made the outline. I need 2 more sources and more evidence. As well, the thesis needs work.… read more
Dr. Wilson
Dr. Wilson
I have a few papers. I'm only submitting one. Can anyone
Good Evening! I have a few papers for school. I'm only submitting one for now. Can anyone please help me? Please see attachment. Thank you :) Please read from page 95 to 106 Please ignore other pages… read more
asciandwildlifebio
asciandwildlifebio
PhD Student, Environmental Sciences
We had a conversation a few months ago and you said you
For judybailey61 Hello Judy, We had a conversation a few months ago and you said you could help me out with a writing project that I have been having lots of trouble with. I hope you are still availab… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
TO Review the following scenario, and respond to the
TO ***** ***** Review the following scenario, and respond to the questions that follow: Kevin is a hardworking salesperson at a local department store in a small town. He is a great salesperson and ta… read more
lkhoward
lkhoward
Writer
TITLE: Qualitative Research of Criminal Justice Due
TITLE: Qualitative Research of Criminal Justice Due September 20th 2015. paper is to be minimum 15 pages, double-spaced. Times New Roman 12pt. Title page and reference page does not count towards 15 p… read more
verbsrule
verbsrule
Writing Assignment Cause and Effect Essay(###) ###-####need a
Writing Assignment Cause and Effect Essay(###) ###-####need a draft and final APA format, with word count added to title page. Sources to be explained in upload if answering… read more
lkhoward
lkhoward
Writer
Hi, I wrote a essay some months ago to be graded and I missed
Hi, I wrote a essay some months ago to be graded and I missed a lot of key points in it. I was wondering if you could take a look at it and correct it or point me to the right person that could help m… read more
judybailey61
judybailey61
Bachelors degree
Open to change amount of compensationWrite a 10-to
Open to change amount of compensation Write a 10-to 12-page paper that compares and contrasts the basic system differences among UNIX®, Linux®, Mac®, and Microsoft® Windows® operating systems. Include… read more
David L.
David L.
FOR KATHY GNEED BY 04/21/14 @ 6PM PSTCreate the body
FOR KATHY G NEED BY 04/21/14 @ 6PM PST Create the body paragraphs of your research paper by converting your outline into the body of your paper. • The rough draft must be a minimum of 800 words for th… read more
Kathy
Kathy
Hi I need someone to write 2 creative writing papers for me
Hi I need someone to write 2 creative writing papers for me I need these done fast. Creative writing isn't my best subject and I can't seem to get them done. one is a final paper and will need to inco… read more
LoriHR
LoriHR
English/Writing Tutor