Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Question 1 Prejudice has traditionally been assumed to be…

Question 1Prejudice has traditionally been...
Question 1Prejudice has traditionally been assumed to be the product of some form of malice, brought about by social or emotional forces. In recent years, there has been increasing research on how prejudice can result from cognitive processes, without malicious intent. Discuss how and why cognitive processes can produce prejudice. What is the impact of culture on prejudice? Once stereotypes and prejudices are formed, how do they come to be self-perpetuating?Question 2
Describe institutional bias. Provide some examples of institutional biases? What roles do attitudes, stereotypes, and prejudices play in institutional biases? What impact does cultural influence have on institutional biases?Assignment
Take one (gender, age, race, sexuality, disability, or weight) of the Implicit Association Tests (IAT) at the Harvard University website.
In 750-1,000 words, address the following:
1.Examine how attitude is formed.
2.Discuss how personal implicit biases can form understandings at a local, national or global level.
3.Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the IAT as a research tool.
4.Reflect on your personal results from the IAT.Use three to five scholarly sources to support your thinking, your textbook can be used as one of the resources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competencies: 2.2: Evaluate Interpersonal skills; 2.3: Propose values that build community at local, national, or global levels.Please I am humbly asking that all parts of the assignment be answered I really don't want to receive another grade like that please.
Kathy G only
12/16/2017
Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree
Dear Customer,
Thanks for your request. I will post your answer timely.
Kathy
I will post the two answers tomorrow and the assignment Monday.Kathy
that will be fine
I will have the answer to weather you can redo the assignment by tomorrow

okay

Are the questions ready I want to go to sleep
Hey Kathy
Hello
The questions are due by 12 midnight I haven’t heard or seen anything what is going on?

https://app.box.com/s/r1rm2lchusx01sl8w524n4mqwd8igvvf

Above the link with your answers. Sorry for the delay I experienced computer problems.

Kathy

Okay thank you

Your welcome

Below your answer I hope it helps you.

Kathy

https://app.box.com/s/twyapw8bw3wsyko5vvkajlwvzlhajozf

Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree