Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Debate between “cultural universality” and “cultural

Customer Question
Debate between “cultural universality”...

Debate between “cultural universality” and “cultural specificity”. Discuss how to reconcile this debate within the context of the ethics code for psychologists

Tutor's Assistant: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Writing Tutor should know?

Yes, I also I need to Discuss the importance of cultural traditions when designing an intervention program. Describe at least two specific Nigerian cultural traditions and how this knowledge would be used in designing an intervention program

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
where are you placing the response? I dont see it
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/12/2017
Writer: Sonevar, Master's Degree replied 7 months ago
Sonevar
Sonevar, Master's Degree

May I ask a few questions?

1) when is the deadline?

2) What is the word count or page length

3) What is the format? (APA, MLA, etc)

4) Is there a minimum number of sources? A source date range? peer-reviewed?