Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Here is my assignment. Submit a 2- to 4-page journal entry…

Customer Question
Hello. Here is my assignment...
Hello. Here is my assignment. Submit a 2- to 4-page journal entry in which you analyze your reactions to the social construction of power, racial, and gender characteristics. Explain how race and gender interact with privilege and oppression. Identify and analyze which characteristics of oppressed or privileged individuals with which you identify. I am both oppressed and not oppressed. I am an african american female. I feel oppressed due to past and history however i am privileged because all my needs are meet in society. In my paper i need to reference something from the reading as well if possible. Adams, M., Blumenfeld, W. J., Castaneda, C., Hackman, H. W., Peters, M. L., & Zuniga, X. (Eds.). (2013). Readings for diversity and social justice. (3rd ed.). New York, NY: Routledge Press.
Chapter 3, (pp. 15–20)
Chapter 4, (pp. 21–35)
Chapter 5, (pp. 35–45)
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
12/11/2017
Writer: Writing_Coach1, Educator, writer and academic writing coach replied 7 months ago
Writing_Coach1
Writing_Coach1, Educator, writer and academic writing coach

Hello, and welcome to JA!

Is there a chance you could screen shot some of the actual pages for proper citation? Also, when is this due?

It’s past due. Sorry I will request refund