Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

What factors contribute to stress and mental health

Customer Question
problems? What can be done by...
What factors contribute to stress and mental health problems?
What can be done by students to overcome it? What measures can be taken by Colleges to help students better tackle it?Between 800 & 1000 words
Not Plagiarized
Concise and to the point
Need by 10am 11/29/17
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
11/26/2017
Writer: Grace, Bachelor's Degree replied 7 months ago
Grace
Grace, Bachelor's Degree

Hi, Thanks for your question. I will be able to help you with this.

That would be fantastic.

Hi, The paper will be around 3 pages in length. Currently it is under-priced. I am sending you an offer for compensating the length requirement and also for enabling email communication to ensure privacy of your answer.

No need for a call. Your ratings show high so I have no worries. You can meet the deadline correct? You price is very fair.

I shall meet the deadline, no worries :)

If you are comfortable with the pricing, please accept my offer and we shall exchange our email ids.

I am ok with the price you have offered. I will pay once I review and meets my requirements if you still want to proceed.

You can always ask for refund if my answer doesn't meet your requirements. As the question is under-priced, I can't proceed with this price. There are customers who use the answers and never come back to pay the actual due amount. I understand your concern but sorry about this.

If you wish to keep the same pricing and want to try another expert , please let me know.

I will try another expert. Thank you for your time

Sure, no problem. I am opting out to make it open to others

Thank you.
Writer: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. When is your deadline in order to have this assignment completed?

Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you again soon.

I will make you an offer to complete your work. Once you can accept it, I can begin the work.

Thank you.

Already completed.Thank you

Dear Customer,

Thank you. I will opt out then only to remove this question from my list. Thank you so much. Please have a great day!