Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Long Paper (3+ pages)

I need an essay for a federal government class. I have an

article that I have to...
i need an essay for a federal government class. I have an article that I have to do a review on.
11/23/2017
lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree

Can you please provide more details on that?

Thanks.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
hi lani cher send me to you I have an immigration article I have to write an essay 3 to 5 pages it has to include pros and cons what do I think should change.
Opponents of Alabama's tough, new immigration law protest in Montgomery on Feb. 14, 2012. (AP Photo/Dave Martin)
Americans are very concerned about illegal immigration but ambivalent about what to do about it — especially the 11 million aliens currently in the United States illegally. Frustrated with the federal government's failure to secure the borders, several states passed laws allowing state and local police to check the immigration status of suspected unlawful aliens. Civil rights organizations warn the laws will result in ethnic profiling of Latinos. The Obama administration is suing to block several of the laws for infringing on federal prerogatives. Advocates of tougher enforcement say undocumented workers are taking jobs from U.S. citizens, but many business and agricultural groups say migrant workers are needed to fill jobs unattractive to U.S. workers. Two years ago, the U.S. Supreme Court upheld an Arizona law providing stiff penalties for employers that knowingly hire illegal aliens. Now, the justices are preparing to hear arguments on the controversial, new Arizona law that inspired other states to crack down on illegal immigration.Go to topOverviewMicky Hammon minced no words when he urged his fellow Alabama legislators to enact what would become the toughest of a batch of new state laws cracking down on illegal immigrants. “This bill is designed to make it difficult for them to live here so they will deport themselves,” Hammon, leader of the Alabama House of Representatives' Republican majority, said during the April 5, 2011, debate on the bill.1Immigrant-rights groups say the law, which took effect Sept. 28 after partly surviving a court challenge, is as tough as Hammon hoped — and more. “It's been pretty devastating,” says Mary Bauer, legal director of the Southern Poverty Law Center in Montgomery, Alabama's capital. “Tens of thousands of people have left, and the people who remain are completely terrorized by this law.”Among other provisions, Alabama's law requires state and local law enforcement officers to determine the immigration status of anyone arrested, detained or stopped if there is a “reasonable suspicion” that the person is an alien “unlawfully present” in the United States. Failure to carry alien-registration papers is made a state crime, punishable by up to 30 days in jail for a first offense.Alabama, with an estimated 120,000 unlawful aliens living within its borders as of 2010, was one of five states that last year followed Arizona's lead a year earlier in giving police new responsibilities to look for immigration law violators.Footnote * Republican-controlled legislatures in each of the states said they were forced to act because the federal government was not doing enough to control illegal immigration at the border or in U.S. workplaces. Opponents warned the laws risked profiling Latinos, including U.S. citizens and aliens with legal status.Arizona residents rally in support of the state's hard-hitting immigration law (Getty Images/John Moore)
Arizona residents rally in Phoenix on July 31, 2010, in support of the state's hard-hitting immigration law, which gives police new responsibilities to look for immigration law violators. Five states last year followed Arizona's lead. The U.S. Supreme Court will hear arguments on the disputed Arizona measure on April 25. (Getty Images/John Moore)
All six of the laws are being challenged in federal court, with the “stop and check” provisions blocked except in Alabama's case. In the most important case, the Arizona measure is scheduled to be argued before the U.S. Supreme Court on April 25 after a federal appeals court struck some of the law enforcement provisions as interfering with federal immigration policy.2Alabama's law includes a unique provision that prohibits unlawful aliens from entering into any “business transaction” with state or local governments. Some public utilities in the state interpreted the provision to require proof of immigration status for water or electricity service. Until a federal judge's injunction on Nov. 23, some counties were applying the law to prevent unlawful immigrants from renewing permits for mobile homes.3Once the law went into effect, school attendance by Latino youngsters dropped measurably in response to a provision — later blocked — requiring school officials to ascertain families' immigration status. The fear of deportation also led many immigrants in Alabama to seek help in preparing power-of-attorney documents to make sure their children would be taken care of in case the parents were deported, according to Isabel Rubio, executive director of the Hispanic Interest Coalition of Alabama. “You have to understand the sheer terror that people fear,” Rubio says.The law is having a palpable effect on the state's e
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Immigration Conflict
All six of the laws are being challenged in federal court, with the “stop and check” provisions blocked except in Alabama's case. In the most important case, the Arizona measure is scheduled to be argued before the U.S. Supreme Court on April 25 after a federal appeals court struck some of the law enforcement provisions as interfering with federal immigration policy.2Alabama's law includes a unique provision that prohibits unlawful aliens from entering into any “business transaction” with state or local governments. Some public utilities in the state interpreted the provision to require proof of immigration status for water or electricity service. Until a federal judge's injunction on Nov. 23, some counties were applying the law to prevent unlawful immigrants from renewing permits for mobile homes.3Once the law went into effect, school attendance by Latino youngsters dropped measurably in response to a provision — later blocked — requiring school officials to ascertain families' immigration status. The fear of deportation also led many immigrants in Alabama to seek help in preparing power-of-attorney documents to make sure their children would be taken care of in case the parents were deported, according to Isabel Rubio, executive director of the Hispanic Interest Coalition of Alabama. “You have to understand the sheer terror that people fear,” Rubio says.The law is having a palpable effect on the state's economy as well, according to agriculture and business groups. With fewer migrant workers, “some farmers have planted not as much or not planted at all,” says Jeff Helms, spokesman for the Alabama Farmers Federation. Jay Reed, president of Associated Buil

Have you copied and pasted the entire article?

What are the instructions provided for the review?

By the way, if you have that article in pdf file, it will be much better. If not no problem, as long as you post the entire article.

Is this the article:? http://library.cqpress.com/cqresearcher/document.php?id=cqresrre2012030900

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
thats the one

Can you please the instructions/requirements on the review of that article?

Kindly mention as well any required length, format, references, and due date.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
it has to be like a book review. what do i think of the article what can i change . it has to be 3 to 5 pages dox
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
its due on the 29th november

No instructions on what points should be highlighted in the review?

If you could verify that to confirm please?

Due date is fine with me.

Thanks.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I don't have any instruction on it it just what the teacher said you can highlight any points thatyou think is important you can do it how ever you want

Free review, ok. :)

Let me know ifever there are new instructions provided.

I will send an offer now. If you accept, I can send the paper privately once done and we can private message directly via email.

lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
hi lani i need to do a2 minutes presentation so can you plese in aseperate paper do the highlights and the pros and cons and what do you think should be changed becouse we have to submite the essay befor the presentaion so i need to memorize it ican pay for that

Can you please elaborate?

Will get back to you later when I sit in front of computer. :)

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I am sorry there's no written instruction the teacher said we have to do a2 minute punch in front of the class and since your doing the essay can you write it for me the important points of the article pros and cons what could be change.

Ok, I presume that will a sort of like an abstract or brief intro to your topic.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
we have to turn in the paper on the 29th before we do the 2 minute punch.
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
we have to present our topic to the class and convince them to agree with us
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
is it possible to have it by tomorrow so I can take a look at it.

Looking forward to post it tonight.

Thanks.

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
thank you
Customer reply replied 19 days ago

hi lani you can send my essay to this email address ********************** my essay is due tomorrow i need it befour 12 ihave to take a look at it and submite it you said you will post it today its 12 were i live i will wait for it tomorow thank you.

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
i nneeed the essay now please
Customer reply replied 19 days ago
ineed my essay now please

It has been sent to your email.

Best of luck!

lani_s
lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree