Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Assignment 3: Assault, Battery, and Crimes against Persons…

Assignment 3: Assault, Battery, and...
Assignment 3: Assault, Battery, and Crimes against PersonsReview the following scenario in order to complete this assignment:
(A) is walking alone late at night when a man suddenly jumps in front of her and drags her into an alley. The attacker strikes (A) and rips her clothes. Fortunately, (A) hits the attacker with a rock and runs to safety.Use the Internet or Strayer databases to research assault, battery, and crimes against persons.Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
Compare and contrast the key similarities and differences between the crime of assault and the crime of battery. Provide one (1) example of each crime to support your response.
Determine whether or not the jurisdiction in which the crime has occurred should consider the man’s actions as assault. Next, determine whether or not the jurisdiction should punish the man’s actions as battery. Justify your response.
Suggest one (1) different fact pattern that would change the scenario from assault and / or battery to consensual touching.Support the validity of your response.Consider the following change to the scenario. (A) is held against her will.Discuss the crime of false imprisonment. Next, debate whether or not the suggested change in Question 3 would allow the court to convict the attacker in order to punish him. Provide a rationale to support your response.Differentiate between the crimes of false imprisonment and kidnapping. Support or critique the notion that one of the two crimes is more heinous than the other. Justify your response.Consider the following change to the scenario. (A) and the attacker are romantically linked and are having an argument. The attacker drags (A) in the alley to talk. (A) slaps the attacker. Debate whether or not (A)’s action would require the attacker to defend himself. Provide a rationale to support your response.
Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar type Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
11/20/2017
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. When is your deadline for this paper?

Thank you.

December 4, 2017

Dear Customer,

That sounds great! Thank you for letting me know. Would you be willing to pay $50.00 extra for this assignment? If you cannot afford that, we can negotiate.

Thank you.

No I do not want to pay an additional $50
Writing_Coach1
Writing_Coach1, Educator, writer and academic writing coach

Hi! Welcome to JA! What is the jurisdiction that they are asking about?

If you send me a link to the textbook I will be able to help you ASAP. That, or take screenshots of the pages of the chapter as well as the cover of the book for bibliography purposes

I'm sorry, I don't have the textbook

OK. Send me the info on the textbook. I may be able to find the answers from another source. Do you still need help with this assignment?

I would still need to know what jurisdiction they are talking about. Ask ur teacher and let me know.

THIS QUESTION IS FOR lani_s
lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree

Thanks for the request.

Will get back to you later to read fully the question details.

I will let you know if I need anything.

lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree