Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Health,Safety,And Nutriton For The Child ECE130 DISCUSSION…

Health,Safety,And Nutriton For The Young...
Health,Safety,And Nutriton For The Young Child
ECE130 DISCUSSION 1( exam number 605600)Please introduce yourself. Be sure to include the following information:
Your name, location, and reasons for entering the Penn Foster early childhood program.
Any prior knowledge you may have about this topic (whether from your own experiences or from interacting with children in your life or your work).
A description of your experiences in early childhood education.
Why you feel this course will assist you in your career choice.
Your goals for this course.
Once you post, please also take the time to read and respond to your classmates’ posts. Participation is an important part of your journey and will allow you to reflect on the content of your class. Since we know that we learn and grow based on reflection, the more you share, the better! Your main post, as well as replies to others, should assist in enhancing the discussion. Ensure your response is comprised of a fully-developed paragraph that includes at least five (5) to seven (7) fully-developed sentences, just as you've done in your written assignments.
Subject:ECE130 DISCUSSION2 (exam number 605601)
“Childhood is a unique period in life when physical, intellectual, emotional, and social growth all occur simultaneously and interactively” (Aronson, 2012, pg. 3). Please share an example of an activity that can enhance at least three of the domains.
Once you post, please also take the time to read and respond to your classmates’ posts. Participation is an important part of your journey and will allow you to reflect on the content of your class. Since we know that we learn and grow based on reflection, the more you share, the better! Your main post, as well as replies to others, should assist in enhancing the discussion. Ensure your response is comprised of a fully-developed paragraph that includes at least five (5) to seven (7) fully-developed sentences, just as you've done in your written assignments.ECE130 DISCUSSION3 (exam number 605602)
Locate and read through your state's licensing regulations on this page http://childcareaware.org/node… If you live outside of the US, please search for your country's name followed by the words child care licensing.Summarize your state's regulations on three critical safety issues, such as medical records of children, records required for caregivers, or sanitation guidelines. (If you have a choice of regulations for different kinds of facilities, focus on the facility in which you would like to work.) In your view, are these regulations strict enough? Are they too strict? Explain your answer, citing specific examples to support your position.Once you post, please also take the time to read and respond to your classmates’ posts. Participation is an important part of your journey and will allow you to reflect on the content of your class. Since we know that we learn and grow based on reflection, the more you share, the better! Your main post, as well as replies to others, should assist in enhancing the discussion. Ensure your response is comprised of a fully-developed paragraph that includes at least five (5) to seven (7) fully-developed sentences, just as you've done in your written assignments.ECE130 DISCUSSION 4 (exam number 605603)
Please share:
How are the germs that cause infections and contagious diseases spread?
How can we keep these germs to a minimum?
Once you post, please also take the time to read and respond to your classmates’ posts. Participation is an important part of your journey and will allow you to reflect on the content of your class. Since we know that we learn and grow based on reflection, the more you share, the better! Your main post, as well as replies to others, should assist in enhancing the discussion. Ensure your response is comprised of a fully-developed paragraph that includes at least five (5) to seven (7) fully-developed sentences, just as you've done in your written assignments.ECE130 DISCUSSION 5 (exam number 605604)
Based on your research, please share when one illness that should keep children home from school. Summarize the illness including the symptoms and incubation period if any.
11/19/2017
asciandwildlife
asciandwildlife, Master's Degree

Hi there! I am goin to review the discussion boards. Please stay online :)

Hi there, I am putting in an additional offer for $95. Overall, the cost will be equivalent to your last discussion board. This one is actually not less even though it is 5 assignments, because some of these will require me to spend some time doing research on the rules and legislation in the state you select.

Are you there?

Lets work on discussion boards 1-5, first. After these are done, we can work on the next set :)

Answer me on this post!

Shanica, are you online?

Since I only did 6 on the last one and it was supposed to be 7, I can do 1-6 instead of 1-5 :)

I understand you have to do research to get these answer and would need some information form me so you know where to start looking up the exams. But I really don't have that type of money to pay 133.00 dollars again for only five exams now I would pay that if you can do the rest of them exam that I can send to you but just for 5 exam I think it's a little to much an or can you com up with a different price.

I can do that price for 7 posts.

Will that work?

Im trying to see if i even have that in my account right now. Give me a second thank you

Not a problem :)

Right now I only have lifted in my account is 80.00 dollars until I get paid again so I don't know if that would be good for you to do the 7 or not so let me know what you think.

I understand finances can be tight, and I also know you have more posts that you need assistance with. So, I will put in a new offer, and the total will come to $80, and I will do the 7 posts for you. Next time, we will review the costs.

asciandwildlife
asciandwildlife, Master's Degree
Okay thank you so much I really do appreciate this .

No problem, Even after I answer, you can always add a bonus, too. I will get these posts to you as soon as I can. Please let me know which state I should focus the discussions on.

I am going to sign off for now. Just let me know the state, and I can then begin.

This is the other exams the only thing is how its saved in my computer it's having me send exam 8 also but you don't have to worry about that.And if you need any information from me please let me know thank you again.HEALTH, SAFETY, And NUTRITION FOR THE YOUNG CHILD
ECE130 DISCUSSION 6 (exam number 605605)
How can we prevent injuries in an early childhood program?
Once you post, please also take the time to read and respond to your classmates’ posts. Participation is an important part of your journey and will allow you to reflect on the content of your class. Since we know that we learn and grow based on reflection, the more you share, the better! Your main post, as well as replies to others, should assist in enhancing the discussion. Ensure your response is comprised of a fully-developed paragraph that includes at least five (5) to seven (7) fully-developed sentences, just as you've done in your written assignments.ECE130 DISCUSSION 7 (exam number 605606)
Based on your research your state licensing regulations: http://childcareaware.org/node… please identify three common licensing requirements that contribute to children’s safety. (If you do not live in the US, please do an internet search to locate the regulations where you live).
Once you post, please also take the time to read and respond to your classmates’ posts. Participation is an important part of your journey and will allow you to reflect on the content of your class. Since we know that we learn and grow based on reflection, the more you share, the better! Your main post, as well as replies to others, should assist in enhancing the discussion. Ensure your response is comprised of a fully-developed paragraph that includes at least five (5) to seven (7) fully-developed sentences, just as you've done in your written assignments.ECE130 DISCUSSION 8 (exam number 605607)
List five items that should be placed in a first aid box. Why are these important?
Once you post, please also take the time to read and respond to your classmates’ posts. Participation is an important part of your journey and will allow you to reflect on the content of your class. Since we know that we learn and grow based on reflection, the more you share, the better! Your main post, as well as replies to others, should assist in enhancing the discussion. Ensure your response is comprised of a fully-developed paragraph that includes at least five (5) to seven (7) fully-developed sentences, just as you've done in your written assignments
Sorry about the delay some how i was back on the old post and was sending the message on there again and not only that my computer be going slow but i think i have it right now lol.BUT THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION IS (Pittsburgh Pennsylvania ) if you need anything else let me know thank you.

Got it! Thanks :) No further questions at this time. :)

Shanica, Here are discussion 1-7. Let me know you have received them, and then I will close the question. Closing the question will help remove the answer from the web, so it is very important to do!

Please start a new question/post for your next set. At the start of the subject line put 'For Asciandwildlife bio only'. I will pick it up as soon as I can. Given that the work week begins tomorrow, it may take me several hours to respond to you, but I will! :)

I just seen them thank you,I'll been sending the other one when I get paid again thank you again.

Fantastic! I will have the moderators close this question so it is unavailable online, which helps protect your answer. Please NOT NOT respond as it opens the question again. Just begin the new post when you are ready :)

I know you have ask me to open a new post but before i do that I just wanted to ask you a question because the school im going to already opened 19 writing assignments exam and I know I wouldn't have the time to have all 19 writing exam done by December 6 2017.So I'm asking you about the payment because when I get paid im thinking i would only have to spend is 215.00 after I take care of my other bills and because of all these holidays thats coming up and pass holidays my check isn't going to be really nothing,so I hope that price would be good for you so your able to do them writing assignments for me.And if you would like for me to send them to you so you can see if you can even help with the writing assignments I would do so.you can also email me at***@******.*** let me know as soon as you can thank you for all your help.

Hi Shanica, I can assist you with 12 of those discussions! That should really assist you with the amount of time you have as you'd only need to do 7 of them :) Please start a new post and list the 12 questions you want me to work on. put FOR ASCIWILDLIFEBIO ONLY in the subject line! I am closing this question so that your answers do not appear online.

Okays I will do that as soon as I get paid i would send you all 12 writing assignments and I would start trying to work on the other writing assignments today thank you.

OK :)

Your welcome
I'm happy your happy thank you again. Didn't mean to send your welcome to you.