Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Long Paper (3+ pages)

Information Literacy ENG103 DISCUSSION BOARD 1 (exam number

Information LiteracyENG103 DISCUSSION BOARD 1...
Information LiteracyENG103 DISCUSSION BOARD 1 (exam number 250503)
Why do we need information? What sources do you use in your daily life to find information that you need?
Subject:Reply Text:
ENG103 DISCUSSION BOARD 2 (exam number 250504 )
Now that you're aware of the information at your disposal, describe how it will be helpful to you as you pursue your college degree.
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
This is the rest of them exams i try to also send but it wouldn't aloud me and I don't know why but please exams question and answer to my email address as of***@******.*** thank you.Information LiteracyENG103 DISCUSSION BOARD 3 (exam number 250505 )
Take some time to use THE 3 search engines LISTED below Choose a topic of your liking and use:
Bing http://www.bing.com/ (common search engine)iSEEK http://education.iseek.com/iseek/home.page education (academic search engine)Dogpile http http://www.dogpile.com (meta search engine)You must answer these questions about each search engine in your discussion board post. Mention each search engine by name and be specific.1. What topic did you search? 2. What type of information did you find? 3. What did you like and dislike about each search engine?TIP for best results: Identify two to three key issues that professionals in your course of study may face. For example, Business majors studying human resources management may choose the minimum wage, or ECE majors might choose children’s nutrition. Once you’ve decided on a topic to research, use the search engines to search for information.
Subject:
ENG103 DISCUSSION BOARD 4 (exam number 250506)Your Task: Practice using the Expanded Academic ASAP database. Conduct a search on a topic of your choice, and practice sorting and narrowing your search using the various database features that were discussed in the lesson.ENG103 DISCUSSION BOARD 5 (exam number 250507 )
Read the Academic Integrity: Student Code of Conduct section in Penn Foster's Undergraduate Catalog and Student Handbook carefully. Discuss what the policy means to you and include ways that you've learned from this course to avoid plagiarism and academic dishonesty in your research.ENG103 DISCUSSION BOARD 6 (exam number 250508)
What is the appropriate citation method for your major or course of study? What have you learned about that citation methodology from Lesson Three of this course? Do you think you'll be able to use this citation method effectively to avoid plagiarism?Health,Safety,And Nutriton For The Young Child
ECE130 DISCUSSION 1( exam number 605600)
Please introduce yourself. Be sure to include the following information:
Your name, location, and reasons for entering the Penn Foster early childhood program.
Any prior knowledge you may have about this topic (whether from your own experiences or from interacting with children in your life or your work).
A description of your experiences in early childhood education.
Why you feel this course will assist you in your career choice.
Your goals for this course.
Once you post, please also take the time to read and respond to your classmates’ posts. Participation is an important part of your journey and will allow you to reflect on the content of your class. Since we know that we learn and grow based on reflection, the more you share, the better! Your main post, as well as replies to others, should assist in enhancing the discussion. Ensure your response is comprised of a fully-developed paragraph that includes at least five (5) to seven (7) fully-developed sentences, just as you've done in your written assignments.
Subject:Preventing illness and injuries 605844RR1. The germs that cause infections are mainly spread in what three ways?
A. Immunization, mucous membranes, not washing hands
B. Hand hygiene, sickness, immunization
C. Not enough sleep, low oral hygiene, germs
D. Germ-laden droplets, direct contact with body fluids, insects
2. According to the _______, if the heat index is above 90 degrees Fahrenheit, it's too hot to take children
outdoors.
A. Technical Assistance Center
B. National Sanitation Foundation
C. National Weather Service
D. American Heart Association
3. Don't buy or use old infant cribs or other infant sleep equipment
A. without first checking that they meet the CPSC standards.
B. without testing it out first.
C. unless a family has given it to you after it was used.
D. at any time.
4. Children between the ages of 3 and 5 years old who are eligible for services under part B of IDEA are
typically served through a/an
A. Individualized Education Program (IEP).
B. 504 plan.
C. Behavioral Intervention Plan (BIP).
D. Functional Behavioral Assessment (FBA).
5. Fire extinguishers should be inspected
A. annually.
B. twice per year.
C. biannually.
D. once each decade.
6. One of the leading causes of death among young children is
A. car accidents.
B. shaken baby syndrome.
C. drowning.
D. SIDS.
7. Hepatitis B and HIV/AIDS are two serious infections that can be spread. These infections are often
transmitted by
A. breastfeeding and contact with blood.
B. sharing food and sharing drinks.
C. skin contac
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
The Rest Of Preventing illness and injuries 605844RR
transmitted by
B. sharing food and sharing drinks.
C. skin contact, contact with urine, and sharing clothing.
D. transmission by air, transmission by water, and shared
8. According to your text, early childhood educators should plan an.According to your text, early childhood educators should plan and implement the health component of
their programs to respond to the
A. need to work to find cures for communicable diseases.
B. predictable developmental patterns of young children.
C. convenience of parents.
D. necessities of providing low-cost care.9. Teaching children to sneeze into a tissue or their _______ reduces the spread of germs.
A. wrist
B. elbow
C. hands
D. personal space
10. When using a fire extinguisher, it's important to stand back about _______ feet.
A. 16
B. 8
C. 4
D. 2
11. Which the following should be used to sanitize and disinfect in educational or child care facilities?
A. Windex
B. Bleach
C. Soap and water
D. Lysol
12. What is the telephone number for Poison Control?
A. 1-***-***-****
B. 1-***-***-****
C. 1-***-***-****
D. 1-***-***-****
13.Cribs manufactured before _______, may not meet the CPSC standards and should be disposed of
immediately.
A. June 28, 2011
B. December 31, 2012
C. January 1, 2012
D. May 18, 2014
14. Sleeping infants should be directly observed by
A. taking notes of their actions.
B. sound.
C. sight and sound at all times.
D. sight and smell.
15. Children should be taught that when they see stinging insects they should
A. swat at the insect.
B. run quickly in random directions.
C. run toward it to scare it away.
D. avoid rapid movements.
16. Which of the following animals are suitable for contact with children in early education programs?
A. ducks
B. turtles
C. bats
D. sheep
17. When playing outside, children and adults should _______ to avoid being stung.
A. avoid carrying drinks in their hands
B. wear UVA- and UVB-protective sunscreen
C. run quickly in random directions
D. avoid moving rapidly
18. All windows should be washed, inside and outside, at least _______ a year.
A. four times
B. twice
C. twelve times
D. once
19. According to your textbook, _______ hygiene is the first line of defense against infectious disease.
A. environmental
B. oral
C. sleep
D. hand
20. To confirm when to exclude children from school, it's recommended that you refer to guidelines from
which of the following organizations?
A. National Association for the Education of Young Children
B. National Association for Child Care Professionals
C. Academy of Family Practices
D. American Academy of Pediatrics
11/18/2017
asciandwildlife
asciandwildlife, Master's Degree

Hi Candy, I would be glad to assist with the discussion posts, but cannot assist with the multiple choice. Would this be okay for you? When are these writing assignments due?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Hi Candy, I understand you can't do my multiple choice questions so I'm going to send you these discussion board exams from my online school also all these writing discussion board assignments need to be done by 12-1-2017 i also will resend you the rest of that exams of Ece130 Discussion Board7.would this be okay for you?ECE130 DISCUSSION2 (exam number 605601)
“Childhood is a unique period in life when physical, intellectual, emotional, and social growth all occur simultaneously and interactively” (Aronson, 2012, pg. 3). Please share an example of an activity that can enhance at least three of the domains.
Once you post, please also take the time to read and respond to your classmates’ posts. Participation is an important part of your journey and will allow you to reflect on the content of your class. Since we know that we learn and grow based on reflection, the more you share, the better! Your main post, as well as replies to others, should assist in enhancing the discussion. Ensure your response is comprised of a fully-developed paragraph that includes at least five (5) to seven (7) fully-developed sentences, just as you've done in your written assignments.ECE130 DISCUSSION3 (exam number 605602)
Locate and read through your state's licensing regulations on this page http://childcareaware.org/node/1405. If you live outside of the US, please search for your country's name followed by the words child care licensing.Summarize your state's regulations on three critical safety issues, such as medical records of children, records required for caregivers, or sanitation guidelines. (If you have a choice of regulations for different kinds of facilities, focus on the facility in which you would like to work.) In your view, are these regulations strict enough? Are they too strict? Explain your answer, citing specific examples to support your position.Once you post, please also take the time to read and respond to your classmates’ posts. Participation is an important part of your journey and will allow you to reflect on the content of your class. Since we know that we learn and grow based on reflection, the more you share, the better! Your main post, as well as replies to others, should assist in enhancing the discussion. Ensure your response is comprised of a fully-developed paragraph that includes at least five (5) to seven (7) fully-developed sentences, just as you've done in your written assignments.ECE130 DISCUSSION 4 (exam number 605603)
Please share:
How are the germs that cause infections and contagious diseases spread?
How can we keep these germs to a minimum?
ECE130 DISCUSSION 5 (exam number 605604)
Based on your research, please share when one illness that should keep children home from school. Summarize the illness including the symptoms and incubation period if any.
Once you post, please also take the time to read and respond to your classmates’ posts. Participation is an important part of your journey and will allow you to reflect on the content of your class. Since we know that we learn and grow based on reflection, the more you share, the better! Your main post, as well as replies to others, should assist in enhancing the discussion. Ensure your response is comprised of a fully-developed paragraph that includes at least five (5) to seven (7) fully-developed sentences, just as you've done in your written assignments.ECE130 DISCUSSION 6 (exam number 605605)
How can we prevent injuries in an early childhood program?
Once you post, please also take the time to read and respond to your classmates’ posts. Participation is an important part of your journey and will allow you to reflect on the content of your class. Since we know that we learn and grow based on reflection, the more you share, the better! Your main post, as well as replies to others, should assist in enhancing the discussion. Ensure your response is comprised of a fully-developed paragraph that includes at least five (5) to seven (7) fully-developed sentences, just as you've done in your written assignments.ECE130 DISCUSSION 7
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
ECE130 DISCUSSION 7 (exam number 605606)
Based on your research your state licensing regulations: http://childcareaware.org/node/1405, please identify three common licensing requirements that contribute to children’s safety. (If you do not live in the US, please do an internet search to locate the regulations where you live).

So, there are a total of 7 discussion writing assignments which need to be completed?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
No there's more than 7 but I only sent you 7 writing assignments to be completed right now please and thank you.

Okay, for seven discussion posts which are 5-7 sentences each, the cost will be considerably more than you have put in. I will put in an additional offer proposal, and if you accept, then I will complete the 7 assignments for you by your deadline.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
For all the writing discussion board exams I sent to you I don't have a problem with paying $80dollars for all the writing assignments but im a little confused because im not sure if you want me to only pay you$27 more dollars to you because I already have paid $53.00 dollars please let me know what you meaning thank you

It was for an additional $80.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
like me get this right your total for all the writing assignments discussion board i sent to you you would like $133 dollars Right

Correct.

Please let me know what you decide. I am eager to work with you and assist you on completing these assignments. :)

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Okay i dont see anything wrong with that I will send you the payment.And if everything come out good I would need your help again and will be sending you my other writing assignments discussion board thank you for all your help.

That is great and I look forward to helping on those other assignments after this one is completed :)

It looks like there was a payment failure. Please try again :)

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I have to use my other card not enough money in my other card sorry about that.

No problem! If needed, you can contact customer service to assist you! :)

Once the payment goes through / the offer is accepted, I will get started.

I have to sign off for now, but I will check-in again very late this evening.

asciandwildlife
asciandwildlife, Master's Degree

Ah, the offer has gone through! Terrific!

I will update you in several days on the progress of your work. Have a good afternoon!

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
It should of went through thank you again.

It did! Have a great day and speak to you soon.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Thank you and you do the same

Candy, you sent me two different sets of discussion questions.... One is for an English class and one is for nursing. For now, I shall complete the english class. I assume the nursing is one of those other sets of discussions you will need. Is this correct?

I will check-in tomorrow for your clarification. Do not worry, I can answer either set.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I'm sorry to confuse you but yes I need all them writing assignments discussion board done,i don't know if this would help you but I'm taking early childhood education classes with Penn foster and the exam are some of the the writing assignments they have me do by a certain time and date.

I understand, thanks for that information. Also, for the English class you have posted just 6 discussion boards. Is there a 7th?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
The information literacy writing assignments discussion board have only 6 assignments and for my Health, SAFETY,AND NUTRITION FOR THE YOUNG CHILD i just sent you 7 of the writing assignments discussion board but there's more would like for me to send you the rest of them of the health, safety, and nutrition for the young child just let me in.thank you

Hi there! Your english questions have been completed and I will post them momentarily.

To keep our conversations organized, please begin a new post with the same value as this one for your SAFETY,AND NUTRITION FOR THE YOUNG CHILD discussions. In the subject line, put for asciandwildlife bio, and request me, too. I will carefully review these discussions and put in a similar offer proposal like I did for the english questions.

Here is your answer: https://www.sendspace.com/file/x706ow

To delete the answer from the web: https://www.sendspace.com/delete/x706ow/faa283df9b6039ddc9e3786da66d2710

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Please the answers to my email address***@******.*** thank you it not letting me open up that information.

I am unable to send via email. I will upload here directly. Please hold for a moment.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Meant please send all the exams answer to my email address as of***@******.*** thank you

Try this :)

Did that work?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I was able to opened that thank you,you work fast I like that.

Only sometimes, though! It depends on my schedule :)

If you can create this new post now, I might have some time to work on those posts today. :)

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Okay I would send you the rest of the exams just give me a second to send them to you thank you.

Great. I will remain online and look for the new question. Putting my name in the subject line is essential as that will alert other experts you want me to answer the question.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I'm a little confused so you would like for me to send you all the other exams again so i can be charge me again,. Just trying to be on the same page with you.

Yes.

You will start new question for those 7 discussion posts.

Then I review, and adjust the price if needed, you agree and pay, and I answer.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Okay even though you only did 6 writing assignments from my other class but i think i paid for only 7 of what your saying but I'm going to send you the rest of the other exam and let me know a price thank.Health,Safety,And Nutriton For The Young Child
ECE130 DISCUSSION 1( exam number 605600)Please introduce yourself. Be sure to include the following information:
Your goals for this course.
Subject:ECE130 DISCUSSION2 (exam number 605601)
Locate and read through your state's licensing regulations on this page http://childcareaware.org/node… If you live outside of the US, please search for your country's name followed by the words child care licensing.Summarize your state's regulations on three critical safety issues, such as medical records of children, records required for caregivers, or sanitation guidelines. (If you have a choice of regulations for different kinds of facilities, focus on the facility in which you would like to work.) In your view, are these regulations strict enough? Are they too strict? Explain your answer, citing specific examples to support your position.Once you post, please also take the time to read and respond to your classmates’ posts. Participation is an important part of your journey and will allow you to reflect on the content of your class. Since we know that we learn and grow based on reflection, the more you share, the better! Your main post, as well as replies to others, should assist in enhancing the discussion. Ensure your response is comprised of a fully-developed paragraph that includes at least five (5) to seven (7) fully-developed sentences, just as you've done in your written assignments.ECE130 DISCUSSION 4 (exam number 605603)
Please share:
Once you post, please also take the time to read and respond to your classmates’ posts. Participation is an important part of your journey and will allow you to reflect on the content of your class. Since we know that we learn and grow based on reflection, the more you share, the better! Your main post, as well as replies to others, should assist in enhancing the discussion. Ensure your response is comprised of a fully-developed paragraph that includes at least five (5) to seven (7) fully-developed sentences, just as you've done in your written assignments.ECE130 DISCUSSION 5 (exam number 605604)

Yes, but you need to begin a new question, not post here. Just like the way you started the education one.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Okay I would try to do that because I'm not for sure how to do that but I would try to figure it out thank you.

Just begin like you did the first time! :)

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Iam i just dont see your name for where it say writer online now so i can request you.
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
just look for me

Wierd! Just write "for asciandwildlifebio" in the subject line. I am online and will pick it up :)

Make sure to list your question as homework or writing, just like you did for the previous one :)

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Okay the category is under the long paper (3+page) would you like me to change it to something else?

No, that's fine. Just use the same one you used last time :)

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Okay thanks for that information i haven't did anything different but the price is different for what i paid the last time. it say for you to pay for the the 5 writing exam its only charging me $38 dollars so now im starting to think if i paid to much for the last exam im not for sure but it dont make no since.So what do you think why that's like that?

It's hard for to me to help you without the new question being open. I think you should be able to set your own price. If you just open the new question, we will be adjusting the price anyways....

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Im going to send you the rest of the assignment i was just a little concerned about the price.im sending the first 5 now look for them.

Okay!

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I just sent them

got it! please follow the other post now.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
ECE130 DISCUSSION 6 (exam number 605605)
Once you post, please also take the time to read and respond to your classmates’ posts. Participation is an important part of your journey and will allow you to reflect on the content of your class. Since we know that we learn and grow based on reflection, the more you share, the better! Your main post, as well as replies to others, should assist in enhancing the discussion. Ensure your response is comprised of a fully-developed paragraph that includes at least five (5) to seven (7) fully-developed sentences, just as you've done in your written assignments.ECE130 DISCUSSION 7 (exam number 605606)
Based on your research your state licensing regulations: http://childcareaware.org/node… please identify three common licensing requirements that contribute to children’s safety. (If you do not live in the US, please do an internet search to locate the regulations where you live).
HEALTH, SAFETY,AND NUTRITION FOR THE YOUNG CHILD
ECE130 DISCUSSION 8 (exam number 605607)List five items that should be placed in a first aid box. Why are these important?
Once you post, please also take the time to read and respond to your classmates’ posts. Participation is an important part of your journey and will allow you to reflect on the content of your class. Since we know that we learn and grow based on reflection, the more you share, the better! Your main post, as well as replies to others, should assist in enhancing the discussion. Ensure your response is comprised of a fully-developed paragraph that includes at least five (5) to seven (7) fully-developed sentences, just as you've done in your written assignmentsECE130 DISCUSSION 9(exam number 605608)
As early childhood educators, we will without a doubt be working with children that are overweight. Please share an activity that you could plan to allow the child to gain knowledge on eating healthy.
Once you post, please also take the time to read and respond to your classmates’ posts. Participation is an important part of your journey and will allow you to reflect on the content of your class. Since we know that we learn and grow based on reflection, the more you share, the better! Your main post, as well as replies to others, should assist in enhancing the discussion. Ensure your response is comprised of a fully-developed paragraph that includes at least five (5) to seven (7) fully-developed sentences, just as you've done in your written assignments.ECE130 DISCUSSION 10 (exam number 605609)
As early childhood educators, we will without a doubt be working with children that are overweight. Please share an activity that you could plan to allow the child to gain knowledge on exercise.
Once you post, please also take the time to read and respond to your classmates’ posts. Participation is an important part of your journey and will allow you to reflect on the content of your class. Since we know that we learn and grow based on reflection, the more you share, the better! Your main post, as well as replies to others, should assist in enhancing the discussion. Ensure your response is comprised of a fully-developed paragraph that includes at least five (5) to seven (7) fully-developed sentences, just as you've done in your written assignments.ECE130 DISCUSSION 11 (exam number 605610)
Health and safety education for children should include physical, oral, mental, emotional, nutritional, and social health and should be integrated daily into the program of activities. Share an activity that would be developmentally appropriate for a three-year-old using one of the areas highlighted above.
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
ECE130 DISCUSSION 12 (exam number 605611)
Share a nutritious cooking activity that could be implemented with a group of eight four-year-olds.
Once you post, please also take the time to read and respond to your classmates’ posts. Participation is an important part of your journey and will allow you to reflect on the content of your class. Since we know that we learn and grow based on reflection, the more you share, the better! Your main post, as well as replies to others, should assist in enhancing the discussion. Ensure your response is comprised of a fully-developed paragraph that includes at least five (5) to seven (7) fully-developed sentences, just as you've done in your written assignments.ECE130 DISCUSSION 13 (exam number 60512)
Please list several times when a child care provider will have to pay closer attention to a child’s behavior. What action should be taken if unusual behavior is present>
ECE130 DISCUSSION 14 (exam number 605613)
Explain the importance of collaborating with families and the community.
Once you post, please also take the time to read and respond to your classmates’ posts. Participation is an important part of your journey and will allow you to reflect on the content of your class. Since we know that we learn and grow based on reflection, the more you share, the better! Your main post, as well as replies to others, should assist in enhancing the discussion. Ensure your response is comprised of a fully-developed paragraph that includes at least five (5) to seven (7) fully-developed sentences, just as you've done in your written assignments.ECE130 DISCUSSION 15 (exam number 605614)
Describe the components of a safe child care facility.

Please stop posting here. This is the wrong post. Go to the other one and respond to my questions :)

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
HEALTH, SAFETY, AND NUTRITION FOR THE YOUNG CHILDECE130 DISCUSSION 16( exam number 605615)
Identify the signs of child abuse or neglect.
Once you post, please also take the time to read and respond to your classmates’ posts. Participation is an important part of your journey and will allow you to reflect on the content of your class. Since we know that we learn and grow based on reflection, the more you share, the better! Your main post, as well as replies to others, should assist in enhancing the discussion. Ensure your response is comprised of a fully-developed paragraph that includes at least five (5) to seven (7) fully-developed sentences, just as you've done in your written assignmentsECE130 DISCUSSION 17( exam number 605616)
Identify the importance of a daily health check.
Once you post, please also take the time to read and respond to your classmates’ posts. Participation is an important part of your journey and will allow you to reflect on the content of your class. Since we know that we learn and grow based on reflection, the more you share, the better! Your main post, as well as replies to others, should assist in enhancing the discussion. Ensure your response is comprised of a fully-developed paragraph that includes at least five (5) to seven (7) fully-developed sentences, just as you've done in your written assignments.ECE130 DISCUSSION 18 ( exam number 605617)
Identify the importance of continuous care.
Once you post, please also take the time to read and respond to your classmates’ posts. Participation is an important part of your journey and will allow you to reflect on the content of your class. Since we know that we learn and grow based on reflection, the more you share, the better! Your main post, as well as replies to others, should assist in enhancing the discussion. Ensure your response is comprised of a fully-developed paragraph that includes at least five (5) to seven (7) fully-developed sentences, just as you've done in your written assignments.ECE130 DISCUSSION 19( exam number 605618)
Outline the importance for the exclusion of sick children.
Once you post, please also take the time to read and respond to your classmates’ posts. Participation is an important part of your journey and will allow you to reflect on the content of your class. Since we know that we learn and grow based on reflection, the more you share, the better! Your main post, as well as replies to others, should assist in enhancing the discussion. Ensure your response is comprised of a fully-developed paragraph that includes at least five (5) to seven (7) fully-developed sentences, just as you've done in your written assignments.ECE130 DISCUSSION 20( exam number 605619)
Recall the benefits of inclusion of children that have special needs.
Once you post, please also take the time to read and respond to your classmates’ posts. Participation is an important part of your journey and will allow you to reflect on the content of your class. Since we know that we learn and grow based on reflection, the more you share, the better! Your main post, as well as replies to others, should assist in enhancing the discussion. Ensure your response is comprised of a fully-developed paragraph that includes at least five (5) to seven (7) fully-developed sentences, just as you've done in your written assignments.ECE130 DISCUSSION 21( exam number 605620)
Share your biggest ah-ha moment from this course?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I was just sending you the rest of the assignment like i told you i was going to so im now confused again so you what me you go all the way through the payment center again for the other exams i just sent to you because if it would allow me to put all the exams in at ones of would of be it wouldn't let me so i have to sent 5or7 exams at a time.

Okay. So I can look at all the exams here, but I need you to go to the other post, where we can talk about price, etc. This is not the right post to work off of. Every new assignment should be on a new post. So, PLEASE stop posting here.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Okay let me check for it
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
you dont have to do that i would send them all to the other assignment new post

OK. Again, please stop communicating through this post and use the other one!

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
This is the other exams the only thing is how its saved in my computer it's having me send exam 8 also but you don't have to worry about that.And if you need any information from me please let me know thank you again.HEALTH, SAFETY, And NUTRITION FOR THE YOUNG CHILD
Once you post, please also take the time to read and respond to your classmates’ posts. Participation is an important part of your journey and will allow you to reflect on the content of your class. Since we know that we learn and grow based on reflection, the more you share, the better! Your main post, as well as replies to others, should assist in enhancing the discussion. Ensure your response is comprised of a fully-developed paragraph that includes at least five (5) to seven (7) fully-developed sentences, just as you've done in your written assignments.ECE130 DISCUSSION 8 (exam number 605607)
List five items that should be placed in a first aid box. Why are these important?
Once you post, please also take the time to read and respond to your classmates’ posts. Participation is an important part of your journey and will allow you to reflect on the content of your class. Since we know that we learn and grow based on reflection, the more you share, the better! Your main post, as well as replies to others, should assist in enhancing the discussion. Ensure your response is comprised of a fully-developed paragraph that includes at least five (5) to seven (7) fully-developed sentences, just as you've done in your written assignments
Customer reply replied 9 days ago
I have requested you today for help but I didn't see your respond so I'm not sure if you received it or not.
asciandwildlife
asciandwildlife
asciandwildlife, Master's Degree