Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Long Paper (3+ pages)

L. Only" Active Directory Design and Active Directory

quot;For David L. Only"Active Directory...
quot;For David L. Only"Active Directory Design and Active Directory ImplementationThis section will specify organizational Active Directory design, and develop and implement Active Directory as per organizational standards and policies.Deliverables
• Create Active directory policies to include recommended features
• Create and implement forest named WWTC.com
• Create OU for each Department under forest WWTC.com.
• Link WWTC.com to headquarters.
• Create Global, Universal, Local groups for each domain. Each global group will contain all users in the corresponding department. Membership in the universal group is restrictive and membership can be assigned on the basis of least privileged principle. (For design purpose, you can assume that WTC as a Single Forest with multiple domains).
• Create GPO and GPO policies (All domains will be serviced and managed by IT staff at World-Wide Trading Company
11/17/2017
David L.
David L., Writer

Thank you for requesting me. I will start this one right after I post the other.

Thanks,

David.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Will I receive the paper today Dave?

Sorry for the late reply. You are referring to the other one correct?

Customer reply replied 16 days ago
Dave,
Hope all is well. Just wanted to reconfirm that this one will be ready on Tuesday, 28 Nov?

Yes, things seem to be getting better - thanks for asking.

Yes, I am working on it now and aim to complete it before Nov. 28th.

Customer reply replied 16 days ago
Excellent. Thanks!
Customer reply replied 13 days ago
Dave,
Are you still tracking to complete on tomorrow? Thanks!

Yes, and thanks for checking :)

Just letting you know I am still working on it and almost finished.

Customer reply replied 12 days ago
Thanks. Standing by!
Customer reply replied 11 days ago
Dave,
Will I receive the paper today? Thanks!

Please check your email and let me know if you received and can open the report successfully.

Thanks,

David.

Customer reply replied 11 days ago
Got it. Thanks Dave!

Great, thanks for letting me know.

Also, please let me know if you need changes to this one or the last one and also when you would be able to complete the bonus on the last and the same on this one.

Thanks,

David.

Customer reply replied 11 days ago
Dave,
How do I add a bonus to each?

When you rate each one, there should be a bonus button in the upper right you can select to add the bonus.

David L.
David L., Writer
Customer reply replied 10 days ago
Just tipped $25.00 for this paper. Please let me know you received it. Thanks again Dave, you output some superb work!

Great, thanks! Also, please let me know about the other two.

Customer reply replied 8 days ago
Can you email me your PayPal address so i can manually pay you the tip?
Thanks Dave!
David L.
David L.
David L., Writer