Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

7-9 page reflective essay discussing your analysis,

Customer Question
assessment and evaluation of how...
7-9 page reflective essay discussing your analysis, assessment and evaluation of how medical futility and evaluating treatment options will affect healthcare in 2018 and beyond. Due Sunday by 10 am Eastern Time Zone.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
11/16/2017
Writer: judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree replied 8 months ago
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree

Hi, Julie ... thanks for asking for me. This one is quite expensive, sorry to say. It is $160 for 8 pages. Since you have paid $58 there would be a balance due of $102. Do you want me to go ahead with this? Are there additional instructions?

Judy

Is there any way we could lower the price some?
How about we settle at 6 pages for $115 plus $5 for private email for a total of $120.
the amount owed will be $62.

That is doable. See email