Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions
I wrote my essay per the rubric. However, it needs to be
Hello, I wrote my essay per the rubric. However, it needs to be APA.I am looking for an expert to edit my essay and make it sound more professional. The professor asked for 8 pages for the essay, 1 re… read more
Dr. Wilson
Dr. Wilson
Lesson 8 Examination: Argument Essay Objective To prepare an
Lesson 8 Examination: Argument Essay Objective To prepare an argument essay of 1,200 to 1,500 words that also uses another pattern of development. Topic Choose one of the following: - Persuade your em… read more
lani_s
lani_s
Compose a critical thinking analysis of two television
Compose a critical thinking analysis of two television commercials. The paper should be at least 5 pages long and provide a full analysis of both commercials. Select two commercials for the project. I… read more
lkhoward
lkhoward
Writer
Lani! It's me again :) I need help with this paper:
Hey Lani! It's me again :) I need help with this paper: Choose a topic, from your textbook, relevant to Personality Psychology (I'm doing Type A and Type B personalities) In 2,000-2,500 words develop … read more
lkhoward
lkhoward
Writer
English composition 2 due October 22 by midnight in
English composition 2 due October 22 by midnight in Microsoft word. 1. (communication in social networks. is it a good invention or the end of good communication?) I have to turn this into a scholarly… read more
Brittany
Brittany
Professional
Need essay on the above mention question, to be done in
need essay on the above mention question, to be done in 12hrs. From a Christian perspective would be preferred… read more
lkhoward
lkhoward
Writer
Topic: Kant" What is Enlightenment?" and Voltaire "Cand
Topic: Kant" What is Enlightenment?" and Voltaire "Candide, or Optimism" MLA Paper, 5 Pages Approximately 1100 words Argumentative Essay Book: The Northern Anthology World Literature Volume D… read more
lkhoward
lkhoward
Writer
Benchmark Assessment: i) Identify a minimum of 10 accommodations and/o
Benchmark Assessment: i) Identify a minimum of 10 accommodations and/or modifications that the teachers used to assist students with physical and/or health impairments. Describe them in detail and the… read more
Kelyn1
Kelyn1
222mk, #2 To prepare a process analysis essay of 1,000–1,200 words inc
#2 To prepare a process analysis essay of 1,000–1,200 words incorporating narration and description, and using elements from the Prewriting for Process Analysis Essay assignment. TOPIC The topic for t… read more
Dr. Steve - I need an 8 to 10 page essay written on the
Dr. Steve - I need an 8 to 10 page essay written on the following criteria. I will need this essay by 10.23.14. Please note below the number of sources to be cited. Please note that the essay needs to… read more
The Tutor
The Tutor
Select at least two creation myths from two different cultures.
Select at least two creation myths from two different cultures. Write a 700- to 1,400-word paper about the selected creation myths that answers the following questions: Which world or worlds, such as … read more
The Tutor
The Tutor
for stayathomem plz continue with the new assigment and same
for stayathomem plz continue with the new assigment and same topic energy . Cover page & APA formatting; thesis, headings/subheads/references (all presented as complete sentences and no sentence fragm… read more
stayathomemomof2
stayathomemomof2
111mk, For the Portfolio Project you will apply your reasoning and
For the Portfolio Project you will apply your reasoning and critical thinking skills to write an argumentative essay that analyzes the classic editorial, "Moral Instinct," by Steven Pinker and publish… read more
khadijahtriggs
khadijahtriggs
Teacher Of Speech Improvement
Part 6: Essay Writing In this section, youll provide four
Part 6: Essay Writing In this section, you'll provide four writing samples. Choose one topic from each of the four groups of essay options for this portion of the assignment. Each group consists of a … read more
Grace
Grace
i need help on my online class enc 1102 (english composition
i need help on my online class enc 1102 (english composition 2). i am taking this class in miami dade college virtual (using angel). if you can log in into my account and tell me how much would it be … read more
stayathomemomof2
stayathomemomof2
Objective To prepare an argument essay of 1,200 to 1,500
Objective To prepare an argument essay of 1,200 to 1,500 words that also uses another pattern of development. Topic Choose one of the following: ■ Persuade your employer that you deserve a raise. ■ Pe… read more
hintonrae
hintonrae
English/Writing Tutor
Argument EssayObjectiveTo prepare an argument essay of
Argument Essay Objective To prepare an argument essay of 1,200 to 1,500 words that also uses another pattern of development. Topic Choose one of the following: ■ Persuade your employer that you deserv… read more
SusanAthena
SusanAthena
Research analyst, tutor
ASSIGNMENT 01 SO245� Social Impact of Technology Directions:
ASSIGNMENT 01 SO245� Social Impact of Technology Directions: Sources must be cited in APA format.� Your response should be a minimum of (1) single-spaced page�to a�maximum of (2) pages in length; refe… read more
Kathy
Kathy