Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Answered in 1 hour by:
11/16/2017
Grace
Grace, Bachelor's Degree

Hi, Thanks for your question. Considering the length of the paper, are you willing to wait until 19th Sunday for submission ?

It would be better Friday. Thank you

Saturday by midnight is the latest I can commit . Are you comfortable with it ?

I need it Saturday morning.
Without the intro part, right?

okay. I shall try my best. I am sending you an offer for compensating the length of the paper. Have you already written the introduction ? If so, can I see it ?

For some reasons, I can't send you the premium service offer. Let me check with the admin.

I have. But it was a mess, unfortunately.
Ok, no problem

Once you accept the offer, we can initiate email communication. Then you can send me the introduction privately as an email attachment.

Grace
Grace, Bachelor's Degree
Saturday, before 8:00. Thank you

I have sent my email id. You may please use the 'enter contact info' button to enter your email id privately.

Hi, I have just sent you a mail. Could you please check and reply.

Hello,I wanted to tell you if I don't have the paper today, there is no point of keeping up. I am just gonna ask for a refund, I'm sorry.
Class has started and i don t have the himework like u promise on time. I want full refund
U just fail the class
U agree to the condition on your personal email and u seen my message as well here on just answer

Hi, I understand and admit that it was my fault. I have mailed you the first part just now. Please review.

Got it, thanks. Last part, tomorrow, as agreed?
Hi Grace,
I sent you a mail regarding the paper, because some parts are missing and you haven't responded.

Hi, I will check and will be back soon.

Ok, thanks