Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I need to write a paper that critically analyzes a current,

domestic or foreign political issue...
I need to write a paper that critically analyzes a current, domestic or foreign political issue of importance to the United States.
11/16/2017
Grace
Grace, Bachelor's Degree

Hi, I may be able to help you with this. Please let me know the required formatting, word count and the due date please.

6-8 pages APA format due date is Nov 27

Ok, no problem. Can I see the complete instructions for the paper so that I get an idea of what all things are to be included in the analysis.

You have to increase the budget to compensate the work involved in a 6-8 page paper. Are you willing for that ?

Draft a paper that critically analyzes a current, domestic or foreign political issue of importance to the United States. Students will (1) identify a current political event to analyze; (2) research and summarize the different approaches to understanding the political issue selected; (3) provide a clear, personal analysis of the issue and an explanation of the core values and assumptions that informs their analysis. The student will be expected to support their discussion with primary texts and pre-approved secondary sources (including, but not limited to the course text, online lectures, and a list of suggested online resources). Your paper should be 6–8 pages in length and include proper APA citation. Remember, you should utilize information provided from each week of the course to complete your essay.
How much would it be?

I am sending you an offer to increase the budget and also for enabling email communication. Please check.

would you be able to do it for $80?

It is a bit less but no problem. I shall do the paper for that price. The paper will be 6 pages exactly.

Grace
Grace, Bachelor's Degree
I just want to follow up o this paper?

Hi, I am working on it and will be back soon.

Hi, Please click on the button 'enter contact info' and enter your email id.