Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

ASSIGNMENT 03 SC160 Basic Biology Directions: Be sure to…

Customer Question
ASSIGNMENT 03 SC160 Basic BiologyDirections: Be...
ASSIGNMENT 03
SC160 Basic BiologyDirections: Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) double-spaced pages; refer to the "Assignment Format" page located on the Course Home page for specific format requirements.Integrate by discussion the properties of life, basic chemical terminology, and molecules and compounds of a cell necessary for life. Include the basic anatomy and physiology of a cell and describe how cell respiration, photosynthesis, and cell reproduction occur in a succinct manner. Include a brief discussion about Mendel’s Laws and an overview of DNA structure and function. Conclude with a discussion of cancer and the mechanisms of gene control.Grading RubricPlease refer to the rubric on the next page for the grading criteria for this assignment.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
11/14/2017
Writer: Writing_Coach1, Educator, writer and academic writing coach replied 8 months ago
Writing_Coach1
Writing_Coach1, Educator, writer and academic writing coach

Hello and thank you for using JA!

Please tell me the date of your assignment. I may need to refer you to a science educator, but I may be able to do the task if you give me the due date.

Thank you again! WC1

It is do in a couple of weeks but as always the sooner the better.

Working on it. Rubric made it more clear. Thank you for using JA! Give me about 48 hours and I'll have it ready. Likely before that.

Do you need anymore info from me ?

I'm nearly done- All I need is your bibliography info complete (book, title, author, year, edition) preferably a pic of it, too just to wrap it up. Thanks so much.

I am gone for the holidays and the book is at home, I will send you the stuff when I return after Thanksgiving.Happy Thanksgiving

Absolutely, you too! And when you send that also send me a pic of the page where they discuss what is DNA. I don't want it to sound too "Scientific Journal". Thanks!

Here are the files you requested.
I am have an issue uploading files is there an email I can send them to?***@******.*** is mine.
are you getting my emails, i show a refund for something and am hoping it's not for this asssignment.
hey