Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Long Paper (3+ pages)

ASSIGNMENT 03 SC160 Basic Biology Directions: Be sure to

Customer Question
ASSIGNMENT 03 SC160 Basic BiologyDirections: Be...
ASSIGNMENT 03
SC160 Basic BiologyDirections: Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) double-spaced pages; refer to the "Assignment Format" page located on the Course Home page for specific format requirements.Integrate by discussion the properties of life, basic chemical terminology, and molecules and compounds of a cell necessary for life. Include the basic anatomy and physiology of a cell and describe how cell respiration, photosynthesis, and cell reproduction occur in a succinct manner. Include a brief discussion about Mendel’s Laws and an overview of DNA structure and function. Conclude with a discussion of cancer and the mechanisms of gene control.Grading RubricPlease refer to the rubric on the next page for the grading criteria for this assignment.
Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
11/14/2017
Writer: Writing_Coach1, Educator, writer and academic writing coach replied 27 days ago
Writing_Coach1
Writing_Coach1, Educator, writer and academic writing coach

Hello and thank you for using JA!

Please tell me the date of your assignment. I may need to refer you to a science educator, but I may be able to do the task if you give me the due date.

Thank you again! WC1

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
It is do in a couple of weeks but as always the sooner the better.
Writer: Writing_Coach1, Educator, writer and academic writing coach replied 26 days ago

Working on it. Rubric made it more clear. Thank you for using JA! Give me about 48 hours and I'll have it ready. Likely before that.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Do you need anymore info from me ?
Writer: Writing_Coach1, Educator, writer and academic writing coach replied 22 days ago

I'm nearly done- All I need is your bibliography info complete (book, title, author, year, edition) preferably a pic of it, too just to wrap it up. Thanks so much.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I am gone for the holidays and the book is at home, I will send you the stuff when I return after Thanksgiving.Happy Thanksgiving

Absolutely, you too! And when you send that also send me a pic of the page where they discuss what is DNA. I don't want it to sound too "Scientific Journal". Thanks!

Customer reply replied 12 days ago
Here are the files you requested.
Customer reply replied 12 days ago
I am have an issue uploading files is there an email I can send them to?***@******.*** is mine.
Customer reply replied 12 days ago
are you getting my emails, i show a refund for something and am hoping it's not for this asssignment.
Customer reply replied 12 days ago
hey
judybailey61
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree