judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I am requesting Ms. Bailey's assistance on this assignment.

I am requesting Ms. ***** *****'s assistance on this assignment.Assignment: Connecting with Families
Due on Monday, September 25, 2017 before midnight
Develop a learning plan with strategies for the child from the “Case Study” that includes the following:
1. Clear, measurable learning goals;
2. Relevant materials and resources including a technology tool for the child and/or teacher;
3. Time to implement learning plan;
4. When achievement of learning goals will be re-evaluated; and
5. Time to transition off learning plan.
Write a 100-250 word agenda with a script for a meeting with family from the "Case Study.” Include the following:
1. Factual strengths and challenges – do not diagnose the child;
2. Expectations for teacher, child, and family members related to the learning plan, including a plan for follow-up.
Use 2-3 scholarly resources.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.

Hello Lakita ... thanks for asking for me. Is there a specific case study we are using? Also, can you send the rubric to follow?

Is this two things (learning plan and agenda) or just the agenda? If it is, how long does the learning plan need to be? Is there a specific learning plan or design to follow?Please send any additional information I might need. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello Ms. Bailey:You're most welcome! I will send the information and rubric once I am at home and on my laptop. Thank you.

I appreciate your quick response! Judy

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
You're so welcome. You're too kind! Is it alright with you if I forward the information as a correspondence via email?

Justanswer requires that the question is paid for in order to use the email correspondence.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you and I understand.

No need to respond. I have to respond to all your messages here.

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
How are you doing? I am well. How is my paper coming along? Just checking in.

Thanks for checking in. I am working on your paper today.

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
You're welcome. Thank you.

No need to respond.

I am sending the request for premium service. Thanks! Judy

File has been sent. Thanks! Judy