Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I need your help with my homework pls. can you help with my…

Customer Question
Hi I need your...

Hi I need your help with my homework pls

Tutor's Assistant: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

Hi can you help with my assignment pls

Tutor's Assistant: The Writing Tutor can help you write a great paper. Is there anything else the Writing Tutor should be aware of?

How long you make my paper assignment

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
Writer: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 11 months ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. How many pages does your assignment need to be?

Hi..I cannot receive any answer from you guys..but my money was already paid..Can you guys return my money pls?
Writer: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 10 months ago

Dear Customer,

I will opt out of this question so that you can speak to Customer Service regarding that. I was not paid for this question.

Thank you.

Writer: Grace, Bachelor's Degree replied 10 months ago
Grace
Grace, Bachelor's Degree

I can see that you are a new customer. Please note that you haven't shared your assignment requirements with the writing experts. That's why you haven't yet received any answer from us.

If you are still in need of an answer, please post the assignment instructions together with the due date for submission. I will review the instructions and let you know if I can be of any help.