Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Long Paper (3+ pages)

I hope all is well. Will yo have the time this week to help

Hi Judy, I hope all is...
Hi Judy,
I hope all is well.Will yo have the time this week to help me with my paper?Thanks,
Naima
Please see attached.
Please see updated attachement- thanks!
Please see updated attachment- thanks!
9/14/2017
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree

Hello Nina. Nice to hear from you again!

A note to the supervisor and a memo to the instructor. The instructions seem pretty clear.

Did you include the date it is needed?

I'm happy to help!

Judy

Ah, you remember me:)
Ah, you remember me:)
I also have a discussion for this week that is related to the memo.
Ah, you remember me:)
I also have a discussion for this week that is related to the memo:
Paper 4, which is due this week, asks you to go outside your comfort zone and attempt to get a manager you do not control to recognize one of his or her employees. Tell the class briefly what happened when you sent the memo to the supervisor. What did this assignment teach you about managerial writing?
Ah, you remember me:)
Paper 4, which is due this week, asks you to go outside your comfort zone and attempt to get a manager you do not control to recognize one of his or her employees. Tell the class briefly what happened when you sent the memo to the supervisor. What did this assignment teach you about managerial writing?Do you see my sent questions?
here is my phone if you would like to call me:(###) ###-####
Sorry, the due date for the discussion is tomorrow and the memo is Sunday 12pm.

Of, course I remember you, and I'm happy you remember me too!

So, now what I see is a class discussion based on what happened when you sent the memo and answer the question "what did this assignment teach you about managerial writing?" The discussion is due tomorrow, but how long is it supposed to be?

Then you have the memo to the instructor due Sunday.

Is that what you want? Just wanted to be clear.

Judy

A very small paragraph for the discussion, I believe that needs to be some how related to the memo.

Okay ... I will work on this tonight and send it to you tomorrow. Judy

Thank you Judy:)

My pleasure. Judy

Here is the first part. You need to insert your name in the memo at the top. Let me know if you want changes.

Here is the discussion question:
Tell the class briefly what happened when you sent the memo to the supervisor. What did this assignment teach you about managerial writing?
the memo is not due until Sunday
Do I mention to my classmates all the detail in the memo or just provide them with a few lines regarding my Susan Mish’alani?
Do I mention to my classmates all the detail in the memo or just provide them with a few lines regarding my story with Susan Mish’alani?
The professor wants us to talk about a real life story. I am a Finance Coordinator at the University of Maryland and your memo mentioned that I am a secretary in the accounting department here at the Aerospace Research Laboratory.
I hope yo understand what I am talking about- thanks!

I understand, but didn't have time to ask you about the experience you wanted me to talk about. We can change things so that it involves the Finance Coordinator at the University of Maryland, and Susan is a secretary in another department.

Since you didn't give me details, I used details from my life. Do you want me to re-do it? Do we have time?

please, we have time. I can also add this at the end of the discussion:
I learnt that good managerial skills could boost our career and could have a direct impact on our future. So it is worth the extra effort and the time to spend on improving them.

Do you have names of the supervisor and the person who did the good deed? And, what good deed did they do?

Also, it asks for what you learned from managerial writing, not managerial skills.

I have seen one employee who's contract expires in October and going an extra mile to complete her tasks and try to fit in with the rest of the staff. She is always willing to learn new tasks and with her her cheerful attitude makes me want to ask her supervisor to hire her full time so she can have a stable job and not live in an uncertainty. The supervisor's's excuse is that the University does not allow us to hire more than certain amount of employees.
Brittany is a very personable young woman, she has good interpersonal skills and is easily understood by everyone. she carries out every responsibility well and in a timely manner.
I have worked with Brittany closely with for the past eight months and have found her extremely competent and enjoyable to work with. She is bright, innovative, and dependable. One time she has asked me if I could be her friend, which made me feel good.
Although we do not have a position for her, I will still send my recommendation to my supervisor and see if there is anything else we can do to acknowledge Brittany's achieved accomplishment.
I am sorry for the typos!
Hi Judy,
I have to submit the discussion tonight and wanted to know if you could tweak the above ideas for me.
Since there are not available FTE positions available, Brittany's supervisor was willing to extend her contract to another six months as a token of her hard work and dedication to the department.

Has this particular scene been used before? Do you have the name of the supervisor? Also, I do not see the good deed Brittany did. All her attributes are personal: cheerful attitude, goes extra mile (not specific), try to fit in with the staff, personable, good interpersonal skills, easily understood, responsible, on time, competent, bright, innovative, dependable.

There is no good deed in your description of Brittany.

I do like the supervisor's follow up, though.

This is what I came up with for my discussion, I will be posting it now.
I hope this will help you with the memo that is due this Sunday.
Please see attached my complete discussion.
Hi Judy,
Now you have ample time to help me with the upcoming Paper 4 - Good Deed Report ~ Due Sunday-
Many thanks and talk to you soon-
Nina

It looks fine. I do believe you were supposed to use the supervisor's name, but the rest was good.

Hi Judy,
Just checking to see how the COMM assignment is coming along? I also wanted to talk to you about another upcoming paper for my Marketing class, which I completed but needed a revision. I am trying to fully contribute to these assignments so I would not feel guilty later one.
Many thanks!
N~

Hi ... I'm a bit confused about the Comm report (due Sunday). Is it included in this question, or is it the one you sent "Communication Memo" for $15?

Do you want me to make up the information to the supervisor and their reaction according to your memo? Or, did you want me to elaborate on the fact that the supervisor asked for an extension for Brittany for 6 months? Can you send the supervisor's name.

Sorry, just trying to sort out the payments for the work. Since you actually did all the work for this one (Brittany), there is no charge.

The Communication Memo" is $40. Since you have paid $38 here, I can put the answer here for you to rate so that I get paid.

Does this make sense?

Sorry for the confusion.
The good deed report, see the attached doc. earlier in our discussion is due tomorrow. The name of our supervisor is Keisha Woods.
Please let me know if you have any question- Thanks!
Basicallly, the info used in my discussion on Thursday will be include in the paper for tomorrow. So both the discussion and the good deed report talk about the same story.
Here it is attached-

Okay

Good afternoon Judy,
Just checking to see when the report will be ready- Thanks!
N~

Early evening. Thanks for checking in.

Sounds good-Thanks!

I'm still a bit confused. Are there two supervisors? The one you reported a request for an extended contract, and your teacher?

Does the memo go to Kaisha Woods? If so, how do I mention my work supervisor?

The first memo is addressed to the supervisor (Keisha) requesting her to take action to formally recognize Brittany's excellent job.
The second memo is addressed to the instructor (in business memo format) describing the supervisor's reaction.
Basically, most of the information for the first memo is in this week's discussion (see it attached) and you will need to elaborate on the supervisor's reaction. Then telling my instructor about how my supervisor reacted and what are the outcomes of my good deed recommendation.
I hope this helps!

Not clear yet ... the first one is not a memo. You wrote it and do not mention Keisha at all. The second one is a memo (TO: FROM: SUBJECT: DATE:), and in a memo, you need the name of the person you are sending the memo to. I do not have that name. I will include the information that the request was made to Keisha. I need the name of your instructor please. Shall I leave your name blank on the memo? You can fill it in.

I am concerned because you did not mention a time when Brittany went "above and beyond" what was required of her. Also, your communication is only 191 words and the instructions requested 200 - 300. Your last paragraph is not connected to the note to the supervisor, but can be used in the memo to your instructor.

No need to resend the first communication. I have it.

The first one can be an email or letter to Keisha Woods.
The instructor's Name is*****

I thought you sent the first one.

Please see the rubric for his paper.
No, that was just this week's discussion.

I never saw the rubric.

Here is what I will send today:

Memo to supervisor

Memo to instructor with memo to supervisor and supervisor's reply attached

I still need to know what good deed Brittany did that was above and beyond the requirements of her job. It sounds like she only did her job.

There is a heavy workload in the finance department.
Brittany was always willing to learn new tasks and with a cheerful attitude, is willing to assist any one needing help with their projects.
She is reliable and dependable
We are still short staffed
Her contract is ending October 30
You may elaborate and make it sound better

None of these thing are important enough to qualify for Above and Beyond

These things are expected from an employee.

Did she fill in for a co-worker in a time of emergency?

Did she offer to complete a task for another worker so they could leave early?

Thing like this are above and beyond.

Since I can't make up anything, I need more information.

She filled in for me when I went on a vacation this summer.
She offers to complete my tasks when I have a deadline. Volunteers to learn new tasks-
She proven herself to be a strong cultural fit. She is always ready to lend a helping hand to us as we are still short staffed, and contributes during brainstorming meetings.
She is a great addition and asset to our department.

These are all good traits, but none are exceptional or above and beyond what is expected from any employee. The best one is offering to assist to complete tasks that are under deadline, but even that is not really exceptional.

Brittany is naturally fallen into the role of “point of contact” for our Finance department that many other departments at the University go to with questions. She often suggests new directions to the team.
For someone who is considered as a "temp" I think she goes beyond her assigned duties..

I need Brittany's last name and her title

Do you want to fill in your name, or send it to me to put into the report?

I need your title.

I can fill in the names and titles when you send me the document.
My title: Financial Coordinator
Brittany's title: Acting Financial Coordinator (her contract will end October 30, 2017) We are having budget issues and I do not think we will hire an FTE employee, but we would like to keep Brittany.

Your answer is ready. I am sending the offer for premium service so that I can send the file directly to your email as usual.

judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree

Thanks, ***** ***** put your email here in the box labeled "Enter Contact Info"

File has been sent.

judybailey61
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree