judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I need help with an assignment that is due asap, Select a

Customer Question

I need help with an assignment that is due asap
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Select a grade level and research critical literacy instructional strategies (looking at both reading and writing). Chose a text from Appendix B of the Common Core standards. From your selections and research, create a chart that includes 10 strategies that you can use to help your student construct meaning through critical literacy using the text to illustrate the strategy.Describe an activity to be used with each strategy on your chart.
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your paper. Is there anything else the Writing Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: I need it asap
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 1 month ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. When you say you need it ASAP, what exactly do you mean?