Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Long Paper (3+ pages)

Need some Expert in English PLEASE I DO NOT Won't DEAL WITH

need some Expert in English PLEASE...

need some Expert in English

PLEASE I DO NOT Won't DEAL WITH Donna Kakonge Expert Edit essay need some Expert in English special in Essays NOTE: I need help with English Essay. 1- I will need two essays of the same topic 1st Pre-write essay labeled example (Title, Introduction, Thesis Statement, Novel, Movie, etc.), the pre-write not necessary have to be a full essay, attached is files teacher feedback MOST READ AND FOLLOWING THE TEACHER INSTRUCTIONS. 2nd final essay composition (none labeled) not the essay is written by me its attached only need look at and edit accordingly if the expert need more assistance please contact me at ************** Kind Regards Manny *********

I Need a very strong THESIS STATMENT on pre-write acordially to teacher feedback
a single sentence, THESIS STATMENT
Answered in 1 day by:
9/11/2017
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree

Hello Manny. We worked together back in 2016. I would like to assist you with this. I see you need to begin with a strong thesis statement. When is that needed?\

Then, what else would you need so we can set a price? I think two re-writes plus the thesis statement would be $100. You have already paid $52, so the balance would be $48.

Judy

Hey Judy
yes we did, again thank you for taking this opportunity again
1st its not two re-write i just want to make sure its one Pre-write with strong THESES STATEMENT yes.
2nd a final essay based in comparing of the novel and the movie, well if you can delivery all this i do agree on your price please let me knowPS: please read the teacher feedback and work accordingly teacher demands based on the feedback .
Regards *****

Great. I have done many of these English comp projects. As Kelyn mentioned to you at that time, it is very difficult to get these accepted on the first, second or even third try. That is why I am offering two re-writes (for when they return it). Who knows, maybe they will accept it on the second try, but I do not know any expert here who has had their first drafts accepted.

I will most definitely follow the required changes per the teacher.

When is this needed?

Judy

Again thank you it's been almost a year been stocked on this only class. I am sick and tired of it. I don't have really time frame I may have the whole week for that I don't want to rush take all the times means necessary.Regards *****

I totally understand. You are one of many stuck on this class. I will check with you in a few days.

hello Judy, how are you today? i wonder how you doing with the assignment please keep me posted how long more it will be?Regards.
Manny Cruz

Sorry I, should have checked in with you. I rented the movie (had not seen it) and have been watching it. My schedule is clear on Wednesday, so I will be working on this.

Judy

Thank you

You are welcome.

Have you had read the book?

A while ago but remember it.

all right just was making sure that all

Thanks for checking in.

hey Judy Good morning so i do wonder how long more do you need to complet the assigment ?

About two more days.

Just staying in touch. Nearly done, but may have to send tomorrow.

hey Judy i am a litter bit conserned now i never thought would take that long for the assgnemnt i submeted on 10th of september today day is 1st of outuber

Sorry .. just finishing ... this is not an easy assignment, and I'm trying to assure that it will not be returned. Sorry. I didn't begin working on it until last week.

Okey sounds good as long we communicating makes me feel better but remember there is a pre-write which won't give me any marks only a ( P ) means pass do give a green light for the final essay

This is only a pre-write? I saw that the outline was not sufficient, but the work you sent was the essay, not an outline. So, I have been focused on writing the essay.

No worries, the information I have will be fine for whatever you need.

Here is what I am working on.

Outline

Essay

Can you tell me what you define "pre-write" to be? Is it an outline or some other graphic organizer?

Okey the last three files attached are pre-write files of the Essay i send to you to understand the teacher feedback all pre-write i send to you is done by me and i failed the reason i send to you you can read the teacher`s feedback.
Its labeled or graphic organizer as:
Title:Introduction
Thesis Statement:
Novel
Movie
Details of the Novel
Comparison
Differences
I
II
III
VI
V
VI
Conclusion
The files send to you at first up there the first attachments file names are ***** ***** then after the pre –write:
70673933_500517_ramos_da_cruz_manuel_vgg_rtn3.pdf
Exam_5005017 (1) Re-Order.pdf
Ramos_da_Cruz_Manuel_to be reviesed.pdfwhish will give me the (P) as pass will submit the final Essay in the essay format
Outline (the outline is the Pre-Write)
and
-Essayok thank you

Okay

Outline (the outline is the Pre-Write) its not ready yet?

Not quite ... still struggling with thesis statement.

Good morning Judy sorry but i got email today i have less the 48 hours to submit the pre-writing other ways i will get (F) fail

tomorrow

I will send this by midnight CST today, October 11. Is that within your 48 hour window?

i do believe so i will email school for confirmation, and can you please advice me when i send you the remainig payment

We can do that now so that I can just email it as soon as it is completed. I am discounting the final cost by $25 for your patience.

Sending the offer for premium serice.

take your times as long i can submit the pre-write as soon as possible because i cannot move forward without getting a (P) pass grade from pre-write first. but its all good to me whatever work best for you now telling me how much remainig i own you

You can just accept the offer for premium service. It is sufficient because you have been so patient in waiting.

ok you have to guide me how i do that i beleive i never did it before

Accept the offer. I will then send you my email address, and you can send yours in the Private Contact Box.

ok

*************

I will ask the moderator to take your email address off the page since we are a public site.

You have to accept the offer for premium service for me to send information to you privately. I'll send it again.

Judy

judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree

file has been sent

thank you, ***** ***** review it and let you know again thank you

Okay

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello Judy,Its Manuel Here, I am sending you this email because we made it, so we can move on with final Essay ��
Also she had a lots of comments I have attached her feedback to be reviewed please take a look to help to improve the essay I need at lest 80% to be able to pass this classPlease let me know when you get this email and attached file, thank you so much for your help
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
the sistem here doesnt allwad me to upload a file but i send in to your email please advise thank you

Got the file.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello Good morning Judy
just wonder if i will get the file by tomorrow

Yes, will send file tomorrow.

Here you go.

Here you go

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thank you let me read it go thru this and get back to you maybe tomorrow again thank you

Okay

judybailey61
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree