Grace
Grace, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Academic Writer and Web Researcher
50058862

I submitted the prewriting for Process Analysis and received

Good Afternoon,I submitted the prewriting for Process Analysis and received a Pass. However, the essay was returned, Instructor. I just need the essay to be edited using the instructor feedback/notes. The essay question can be found on pages 115 to 117. I would like to request Grace as she is able familiar with my concern plus she already has the study guide.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Already****

I will work on this as promised. Thanks. Please accept my offer for continuing email communication.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Kindly advise what time tonight I will receive the project.

I am in a different time zone and I was offline. Sorry for a late reply. I shall send you the document in a few hours.