judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

This assignment is due this week. The assassination of

Customer Question

This assignment is due this week.The assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand was the immediate cause of World War I. But the events that led to the Great War go further back into the nineteenth century. As with the Boxer Rebellion of 1900, nationalism, imperialism, and militarism all played a part.Analyze how the forces of nationalism, imperialism, and militarism irrevocably led to World War I. Pay particular attention to the rise of Pan-Slavism in Eastern Europe and the corresponding rise of nationalism in German-speaking states. Analyze how the alliance system contributed to the ultimate outbreak of war.Then analyze the events that drew the United States into World War I. Clearly discuss why America first remained neutral between1914-1917. What role did ethnicity play in America's neutrality? Then identify and analyze the specific events that led to America's entrance into the war. Evaluate America's contribution to the war effort and to what extent America's entry contributed to the end of the war. Finally, analyze the events that led to the defeat of the Treaty of Versailles. What effect did this have on America's role in the world during the 1920s and 1930s? Pay particular attention to the role of President Woodrow Wilson both during and after the war, in particular, his efforts to establish the League of Nations.This paper must be four to five double-spaced pages in length (not including the References page) and utilize no less than four academic quality sources. Margins should be no more than one inch (right and left) and the essay should be composed in an appropriate font and size. Sources must be documented and cited using APA format.Don't forget to submit your assignment.
JA: PayPal, Debitcard or credit card are all fine. The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your paper. Is there anything else the Writing Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: no plagiarism
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  lani_s replied 2 months ago.

I can have this done by next week.

Any reference materials will do?

Expert:  David L. replied 2 months ago.

Please disregard - continue with Expert Lani.

Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 2 months ago.

Dear Customer,

May I help you?