Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Long Paper (3+ pages)

I wrote my outline for my paper and receive little points.

Customer Question
Can you take a look...
I wrote my outline for my paper and receive little points. Can you take a look at my paper and tell me what I did wrong? Is it because I did not take a position?
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your business writing homework and ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: if I upload the outline could he take a look?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?
Customer: Just that I received no points for it. I am retaking the course and want to ensure I maximize points because this outline will drive my week 6 paper. The outline is worth 3 points and the final paper is worth 10 I think.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/15/2017
Writer: Grace, Bachelor's Degree replied 3 months ago
Grace
Grace, Bachelor's Degree

Hi, I can assist you with this .

Please let me know the instructions for the outline and the final. Also when is the paper due ?

judybailey61
judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree