Grace
Grace, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Academic Writer and Web Researcher
50058862

I would like help in writing about short stories and poetry,

I would like help in writing about short stories and poetry, Can someone please assist?

May I know the assignment details ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Grace, the assignment is in there parts. I have uploaded it so that you can grow through. All parts have to be submitted together.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
sorry, was typing in a rush. so the assignment is in three parts. I have to submit them all together. Let me know if you need anything else.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
this is the right file

Hi, let me review the details. When is your submission due ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I need to submit it by 17th August. Will you be able to complete by then?

Hi, There is too much to focus on the instructions . I just had an overview of your assignment instructions. Can I get access to your readings please?

Honestly, I haven't read any of the works detailed here. However, I shall review them if you can send me a link to those documents . What you say ?

I have just sent you an offer for email communication. By accepting the offer, we shall exchange our emails and communicate privately.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I will do the premium service shortly. thing is all the documents are in an actual text book which means I need to scan all the pages. so so you need only the short stories or what part exactly do you need?

I will go through all instructions once more in detail. Then I will get back to you and will let you know which parts to send. I will also check if anything is available online.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ok...I will pay the premium once you let me know what you need.

okay , I will be back shortly.

I have another paper that is due in a few hours. I will check for the resources on your assignment after finishing this one. Please hold on until then.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok, no problem.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Grace Hi, can I please have an update?

Hi, I am still going through the instructions. I am checking if all the readings are available online at least in their summary forms. Is there any way for me to access the Introduction to literature text book ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Here is the ISBN no - 978-1-4576-5050-5. If you can't find it anywhere online I can scan the pages you need.

Other than the readings (poetry and short stories ), the instructions mention about reviewing 'reading and writing' , 'writing process' etc from the text book . If they are of common knowledge, you don't have to scan them.

Is this an exam for Pennfoster?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
they are actually

The text book is not accessible online for free but I think I can manage with other resources on the readings such as reviews, summaries, analysis etc. The instructions say not to use any resources other than the text book

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
are you going to be able to do it?

Yes, I will be working on this. After completing the first part, I shall send it to you for your review.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ok, thanks
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Grace, could I know where you have reached with this assignment? I need to submit this tomorrow.

Are you in EST ?

I shall send you the first part by morning on 16th.

If possible will finish the other two parts by the end of the day on 16th or of not before evening on 17th.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No am not in EST. Its already 16th here. But I can wait, please send me the first part so that I can go through it.

I was of the impression that you are in EST. Sorry about that. Please wait until I finish the first part.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no problem,just want to have enough time to go through the paper.

Hi, The Part I is ready for review. Should I upload it here ? This is a publicly accessible thread. Or else, I can send you the paper privately through email. Please let me know how you want me to send it.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
email please. send me the link again for 10 usd private

Just sent you the offer, please accept it.

Please send me your email by clicking on 'enter contact info' button

Hi, Did you see the button to 'enter contact info'?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
not really, but i have sent you an email

Hi, I just replied to your mail.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I saw it. going through it now