Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Argument essay Persuade your audience that social media

Customer Question
Argument essay Persuade your...

Argument essay Persuade your audience that social media provides a
valuable outlet for free expression

Tutor's Assistant: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your paper. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

For this assignment, you’ll write a 1,600–1,800 word argument
essay that incorporates secondary sources to support
your claim about an assigned topic.
ASSIGNMENT OBJECTIVES
n Use prewriting, drafting, revising, and editing to write
formal, college-level essays
n Distinguish between different patterns of development
n Apply an appropriate pattern of development to a specific
purpose and audience
n Write effective thesis statements
n Develop paragraphs using topic sentences, adequate
detail, supporting evidence, and transitions
n Employ responsible research methods to locate appropriate
secondary sources
n Quote, paraphrase, and summarize secondary source
material correctly and appropriately
n Use Modern Language Association citation and documentation
style to reference secondary source material
correctly and appropriately
n Apply the conventions of standard written American
English to produce correct, well-written essays
184 Graded Project
ASSIGNMENT
Topic
Choose one of the following:
n Persuade your audience that the use of alternative
energy is beneficial and economical, or that the use of
alternative energy is expensive and as detrimental as traditional
energy sources
n Persuade your audience that social media provides a
valuable outlet for free expression, or that social media
allows users to insult, bully, and threaten others without
any fear of punishment.
Purpose
The purpose is twofold:
n Persuade the reader to agree with the writer’s position
(primary purpose)
n Encourage the reader to take action on the topic (secondary
purpose)

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Writing Tutor should know?

You’re required to use a minimum of four secondary sources
in your essay. Use Journal Entry 16 and the Argument Essay
Research Worksheet to help organize and draft your essay.
n Use at least two articles from Penn Foster’s digital library
database, Expanded Academic ASAP.
Graded Project 185
n Use at least one non-profit or government organization
(online or print). You can find links to non-profit and
government organizations in the Penn Foster Library.
n Choose a source, but one that you’ve evaluated for
accuracy and validity

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
8/4/2017
Writer: David L., Writer replied 11 months ago
David L.
David L., Writer

My name is David.

By when do you need this report completed?

Also, do you have a topic preference or are you OK with using the alternate energy topic?

Thanks,

David.

Hello.
Right now I am waiting for my outline to be graded to see if I did it correctly. So i will say that its due next week. The topic will be to Persuade your audience that social media provides a
valuable outlet for free expression
Or should I just wait until I receive my grade before you start the essay?