judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I was wondering if you could do my english paper that is an

Customer Question

I was wondering if you could do my english paper that is an argumentive essay. I would like a new paper and not a replicia from a previous student. The exam is from Penn Foster. The exam number is ***** and it is in the subject English Composition. It may be 3 or 4 pages I do not remember. If you need the instructions I will be glad to find them and send them to you!(: I would like this done maybe as soon as today but at least by 7/27/17 (Friday)
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 2 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Yes, it would be a pleasure for me to do this paper for you. What is the topic of the paper?