Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree
Experience:  I have experience in psychology and eduation. A masters in MFT and a specialization in educational leadership.
49749778

G. PLEASE*** JULY 23,2017 Part 1: You have a standard

KATHY G. PLEASE*** THIS IS DUE JULY 23,2017
Part 1:
You have a standard practice of displaying all student work in your classroom. Recently, you assigned students to write any essay and submit a pictorial depiction on the person they considered to be their hero. One of your students submitted an essay on Jesus and a drawing of the Last Supper.
In a 500-750-essay, discuss any legal issues regarding the grading of your student’s essay and whether you could display the student’s work. How does the First Amendment apply to this situation?
Include at least five references in your essay. At least three of the five references should cite U.S. Supreme Court cases.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelinesPart 2:
A student notifies you that she has been subjected to bullying through a classmate’s Facebook page. In 500-750-words, address the following:
1. Steps you are required to take that are consistent with state statutes, your district’s school board policies, faculty handbook, and the student handbook;
2. Any First Amendment arguments you think the student with the Facebook page may raise; and
3. Responses you could make to the First Amendment arguments that are consistent with the cases in the assigned readings.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.***I WILL COMPENSATE YOU WELL** THANK YOU!

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your request. I will complete your assignments by July 23rd as you requested.

Regards,

Kathy

I am currently working on your assignment and will have it ready this evening as requested. I had computer problems all day yesterday and this morning, but now I am only working on your assignment,

Kathy

Dear Customer,

Below are the links containing your answers.I hope they help you.

Kathy

https://app.box.com/s/k81b44ylqfw62jzuo4ri41tlmb20787r

https://app.box.com/s/zvxz2r9xfpvt86zkhqt2v2btb78c95bq