judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I need to come up with a topic for a research paper for a

Customer Question

I need to come up with a topic for a research paper for a policy or a procedure from the criminal justice system from the federal state or local level. I will need to give a brief overview of the policy I chose: Its date of implementation, if known. What its nature is. Who is bound by this policy. Explain why there is a need for the policy. And explain in my opinion, if the policy is necessary. Should it be changed or even eliminated? And it should be based on the five theoretical models given by Freiberg and Carson, upon which of the models do I think the policy implementation decision was based and Why? My problem is getting started….not sure what to write on.
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your paper. Is there anything else the Writing Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: No how do I do that?
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I need to have at least 10 references APA style
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please proceed. Must be in APA style. The paper should be 5-7 pages
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 3 months ago.

Dear Customer,

When is your deadline in order to have this paper completed?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I need to give a topic by Sunday along with an annotated bibliography. The paper itself is not due until next Sunday.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I understand that the call request was to approve the $34.00 amount. I am not available to talk. I am at work now until 6 am.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
we can chat if you have any more questions

Dear Customer,

I tried to call you, but there was a payment failure. If you could please change your payment method and accept the offer again, it will go through.

Thank you.