judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Create a rough draft (word count 1000 word minimum -

Customer Question

Create a rough draft (word count 1000 word minimum - (Resources need not be included but may be noted for insertion) including title page, table of contents, and bibliography. the paper should follow APA basic format including 1 inch margins, 12 point Times Roman type, double spaced and standard rules for manuscript preparation). Attached is the outline including topic with sources. Due date is 07/15. Topic is comparing and contrasting Better Reconciliation Act and Affordable Care Act
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  DXJWriter replied 3 months ago.

HI!

I appreciate your request! I'll take a look and get back to you. Best to you, DXJ

Dear Customer,

Many apologies!!! After reviewing this document, I realize I do not have access to most of the sources. Additionally, this is much more than a simple draft. It would require considerable research, reading and analysis before and during the rough draft process. For these reasons, I will reopen this to experts. Best to you, DXJ

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 months ago.
I am Josie, a moderator for this topic.
Your question is open to all Experts.
There is no need to re-post or re-list the question.
Thank you.
Expert:  lani_s replied 3 months ago.

I can help in this but will need extra few days to return to you. If you can extend your due date to 07/17, then I will go ahead and start working on this.

Let me know.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
OKay we can do that. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
HI just checking we agreed due date is 07/17. I was wondering when you would have the assisgnment complete?