David L.
David L., Writer
Experience:  20+ years writing research, tech, white papers, and more
13852270

I'm writing to request an essay writing assignment done by

Customer Question

I'm writing to request an essay writing assignment done by David as he already has the details. The topic is Classification and Division. I made this request earlier today, and for some strange reason it was cancelled so I'm re-posting this request.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  David L. replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for reposting the question - I am still working on it.

Thanks,

David.

Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 4 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Are you still in need of the answer to this question? Would you prefer to continue to wait for David?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Good evening Donna, the thing is David has been working on both essays and I believe that he's already drafted them for me. I think there seems to be some internal issues going on. There has been some confusion with closing my question which was posted on June 12 for an essay on Process Analysis. I again posted a question for an additional essay on Classification and Division on June 15. It so happened that David was the same writer, and I said to him that he responded to my first question and I now await two essays. He has communicated that he's been working on both essays. I'd hate for you to write one when he's already drafted them. It's just been too much back and forth via email clarifying my request etc. and it's frustrating and I don't want things to get complicated including another person. Can you liaise with David to ensure that he has in fact drafted both essays before proceeding further. Thanks Donna and I appreciate your prompt attention.Regards,
Patrina

Dear *****rina,

Thank you for explaining that. What I will do is first opt out of this question and write David that you are waiting for two essays from him. I will also encourage him to lock his questions because the only reason why I responded to this question is that it was in the "open" question cue which occurs when an Expert has not locked their question. Once David locks the question, then it will not be closed again unless you were to close it yourself and David can get the question to you by your agreed upon time. I will first opt out and then send David the message. Thank you for letting me know the situation.

Expert:  David L. replied 4 months ago.

Hello Patrina,

I will post both essays to this question thread when I arrive back home.

Thanks,

David.

Expert:  David L. replied 4 months ago.

Please click the link below to download the essay associated with this question:

click here

Please let me know when you have downloaded the report successfully. I will finish up and post the second shortly. Since they are both part of this question I will post a premium service offer request for you which will cover the second essay.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I've received this paper however, some of the info is what I used in my last essay to which was considered a failed assignment due to not citing appropriately. I noticed that nothing is cited although you borrowed some info off of the internet. Can you have a re-look at the this along with the essay with the notes. As I cannot fail this assignment again. You can use the info but you must cite the info in MLA format and provide a reference page with the cited information.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Okay I think it's similar but it should work. I'm nervous but I'm going to submit this as is...thanks again.
Expert:  David L. replied 4 months ago.

Sorry for the delay. I did use some of your words in the document because they were well written, however I made sure not to copy anything that the report said was plagiarized, only used ideas that I put into my own words.

If you would like to check before submitting, please click the following link to check the document against current websites on the Internet:

click here

Also, if you would like me to modify anything please let me know and I will quickly make the changes and post here again.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks David, I reviewed again and it looks great. I just submitted to my instructor and will give you feedback on my grade. I appreciate your work on this. Thanks :)
Expert:  David L. replied 4 months ago.

Ok very good.

Thanks,

David.

Expert:  David L. replied 4 months ago.

Just checking in to find out if you need further assistance with this essay.

Please provide a positive rating if you are satisfied with the service.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Good morning David, unfortunately this essay has been returned to me ungraded. Please see attached my instructor notes. It's been ungraded as some of the words used must be cited using MLA format providing a reference page of works cited. Can you have a look at the attached and make changes accordingly. I really can't fail this time...Thanks Patrina
Expert:  David L. replied 4 months ago.

Hello Patrina,

Yes, I have reviewed the document and understand the requirements - essentially even if you have visited the sites mentioned in the report hence possess first hand knowledge, references and citations are still required. So I will add citations for those areas identified in the document you just provided and even include additional references for other areas just in case and re-post the modified document for you to review.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you sooooooo much!!
Expert:  David L. replied 4 months ago.

You're welcome :)

I am working on it now.

Expert:  David L. replied 3 months ago.

Please click the link below to download the modified report:

click here

Please let me know when you download the report successfully.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thanks David, I was able to download successfully. It looks great and will submit it shortly.
Expert:  David L. replied 3 months ago.

Hello Patrina,

Thanks for letting me know.

Please let me know once you have feedback and if you need further assistance.

Thanks,

David.