Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree
Experience:  I have experience in psychology and eduation. A masters in MFT and a specialization in educational leadership.
49749778

Question 1 Consider an organization in your field or

Question 1Consider an organization in your field or industry. Describe the essential systems necessary to facilitate continuous change without compromising quality or causing burnout among employees. Describe three factors to consider when making sure that the changes made become permanently imbedded in the organization's culture.Question 2During a change initiative, what can organizations use to identify or verify truly objective and measureable success? What does your organization utilize to measure its level of success?Assignment
You will utilize your change model for this assignment. Review the feedback submitted by your instructor on your previous change model assignment. Make any changes or modifications necessary for the submission of this assignment.Evaluate the performance of your organization or department. Identify an area that would significantly benefit from initiating a change. Write a paper (1,500-1,750 words) in which you describe the particular area you propose to address through a change initiative. Include the following for your company:Discuss the issues in this area and the current outcomes as a result of the issues.
Describe the external and/or internal driving forces, contributing issues, and the people affected.
Evaluate the stakeholders involved and discuss how they will be affected by your change initiative.
Clarify your role and responsibility as a change leader. Discuss the leadership theory (or theories) you will use to guide the change process.
Discuss the change agents you need to recruit in order to successfully implement your change. Describe the roles of these change agents.
Utilize your change model to develop strategies: (a) Explain the relevance of this model to your organization; and (b) Present the strategic aspects using your model. Be sure to clearly define the purpose of each aspect, the people involved, and the actions that need to be taken.
Identify, or predict, the potential barriers to change. Discuss possible ways to overcome these obstacles, including methods for dealing with emerging or unforeseen circumstances that could impede implementation.
Describe the evaluation methods you will use to determine the level of success of your change initiative. Discuss what metrics or measureable determinates you will use.
Propose strategies to anchor change or support continuous change.
Establish how your change plan supports the organizational mission/goal, genuinely addresses stakeholder concerns, and will serve as an equitable contribution for the community or society overall.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your request. I will post your answers timely.

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Just wanted to remind you the questions are due today

I know I am currently working on your questions.

Regards,

Kathy

Dear Customer,

Below is the posting containing your answers. I hope it helps you.

https://app.box.com/s/h1p2a5nn3j5iz9c0eca7jn92dxaj8031

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks a bunch assignment I'll be waiting for the assignment on Monday
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hey are you still working on the assignment

https://app.box.com/s/qld3zg4or2y43m5qi6lmyy2uzw8aelxi

I just came back to look at another question and realize the message did not go through. Above is your link.

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Sorry for not responding had a family emergency I will post the bonus questions on Thursday I am still not home sorry for the delay

No problem. I hope everything is better.

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Extra credit questionsQuestion 1
Conduct research on the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). What is its role and purpose as it relates to assistance it can give to human resource personnel members to help them effectively and efficiently complete their tasks and duties?Question 2
Reflect on the status of human resource management in your current position or organization. What elements can you identify that provide a human resource management perspective that focuses on the employees within the organization? What elements can you identify that provide a more strategic human resource management focus on the whole of the organization? Describe, if possible, how your company accepts the HR department as a strategic partner.These questions are due on Saturday after that i will give a bonus of 50 dollars thank you and sorry for the delay

I will post your answers timely.

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I don't know if you remember also three responses for each question
I do

I am still working on your questions, I will post them within the next hour.

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Okay I'm waiting

https://app.box.com/s/npij91aj3nyjal61sl56l732fferaasx

I hope everything is better now. Above is the link containing your answers, I hope they help you.

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I will post your bonus and next assignment tomorrow thanks for all your help