judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Due 4/26 @ Noon 5-7 page paper. APA format Please see

Due 4/26 @ Noon5-7 page paper. APA format
Please see attached for more details.

Hello ... nice to see you back again. I'd be happy to help with this one. We haven't worked together for a while, but I enjoy your questions.

The price for a 5 page paper is $100, but I can offer you a discount since you are a previous customer. Five pages would be $85, and 7 would be $100.

Let me know if you wish to proceed.

Judy

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Judy,It is a pleasure to work with you again. Let's aim for 5pgs please. I am traveling over the next 8 wks for work and will be posting quite a bit during that time. :)

Sounds fine. I will put it on the calendar ... five pages before April 26 (noon). Will send questions if there are any. Judy

Your answer is ready. I am sending the premium offer to assure this is sent to your email, and to include the $15 that will bring the total price to $85.

I look forward to your next posting. Please put FOR ***** ***** at the beginning of the posting so that I am notified of your posting.

File has been sent. thank you

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions