Kelyn1
Kelyn1, Reading Specialist
Experience:  20+ years in Regular and Special Education, Reading Specialist Master's, Published author
20214394

This essay question is for Kelyn1 only. I need help on the

This essay question is forCustomeronly. I need help on the second part of a writing assignment she helped me on part 1 of thanks.

Hello, I seeCustomerhas not responded to you yet. Would you like to continue waiting, or perhaps I can be of assistance?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I will continue waiting but thx so much for offering to assist me :)js

Hello. I am Dr. Wilson. I see your requested expert still has not replied to you yet. If you like, I can assist if the expert does/cannot assist you. Just let me know.

Hi. Finally found it. Thanks for the link. Sorry that took me so long but I kept checking and it never appeared on my dashboard at all. It's actually still not there. I was only able to find it through the link you sent me!! I'll get started and we'll handle the balance with an additional services message as we discussed. Let me know when you hear back about the technology essay alright? I'll be in touch.

Bethany

Hi, I have it ready for you!! I'll send along the premium service message for the additional value that was discussed in just a moment. Remember to click "accept" and leave a positive rating please!!

Bethany

Kelyn1, Reading Specialist
Experience: 20+ years in Regular and Special Education, Reading Specialist Master's, Published author
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
accepted and paid thx very much :)

Thanks for the accept! Your document has been sent. If you need more help or have more questions I would be happy to take a look at them. You are a wonderful client to work with and I hope to hear from you again soon.

Bethany