judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Essay # 2 Part 1 Summarize how arts-based centers nurture

Essay # 2
Part 1 Summarize how arts-based centers nurture childrens' creative expression
Part 2 Discuss how teachers must adapt arts-based centers for different age levels from toddlers to fourth graders.
Part 2 Discuss techniques teachers can use to manage a center-based environment in the creative classroom.4 pages in length and in APA format; double spaced; Times New Roman 12; headings bold. MS Word

Hello and thanks for using justanswer. I 'll be happy to work with you.

When is this needed?

Judy

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
In a week Judy.Thanks

Would that be January 15? I would like to put it on my calendar ... helps me to organize.

Do you have a textbook you use?

Judy

Can you let me know what date these are needed? thanks

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Dear *****,I responded to your email last week and told you that it's due in "a week". You responded asking if I meant the 15th and I said "yes" in addition to the name of textbook that you asked for. I also complained about difficulties replying to your messages.

I never received your messages. I will need another day for these. You should be able to reply here.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Tomorrow is fine.Thanks

Okay.

I'll need to go out for an hour. How late can I send this to you? I am sending you the offer for premium service so that as soon as I am finished I can send the paper.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
thanks!

File has been sent. Thanks!

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Got it!
Thanks again Judy!

My pleasure.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions