Long Paper (3+ pages)

Ask a Long Paper (3+ pages) Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Long Paper (3+ pages)

To Bethany only" For this class you are required to visit a

quot;To Bethany only" For this class...
quot;To Bethany only"
For this class you are required to visit a religious site not your own. This could be a synagogue, a Christian church, a mosque, or a temple. The purpose of this trip is to report on what you saw -normally a religious service—and how it compares to your own religious upbringing and/or current practice.The report should give a description of the site and a detailed summary of the religious service. Describe what you observed. What were the material expressions of the service (statues, paintings, music, etc). Was there anything special going on that day (e.g., baptisms)? If there was a sermon, analyze it. In brief, make it "up close and personal." Conclude with your personal reaction to this experience.This paper should be at least three (3) pages in length (1050 words) with proper APA formatting. This includes proper documentation. This is a formal academic paper so pay careful attention to the basics of writing a good English composition. There is a grading rubric that covers all the basics in Doc Sharing.
11/22/2016
Kelyn1
Kelyn1, Reading Specialist

Hello, found it! As far as the length of the project, your value is close. I would need to ask for a $25 increase for the paper. From there, there are two optinos. If you want to attend the mentioned religious service and give me the required information, I can simply take that and construct the paper from there. However, if you are wanting me to attend the service in your stead, that time would have to be compensated as well and would increase the value significantly. Let me know what you want to do. I also need to know the due date.

Bethany

I received the document you sent on the church visit. Thank you! I do have a couple of questions. First, I need to know the due date, especially since it is a holiday weekend and I will be with family. Second, the instructions state to write "how it (the service) compares to your own religious upbringing and/or current practice." I am assuming that it is acceptable to model this from my own point of view and religion? I'm not sure how else to do it since I am not familiar with yours. Let me know.

Bethany

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Paper due Dec 2nd, my background is Baptist, not really a full member
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Bethany,I did not hear from you, I am just checking.Thamary

Hi, sorry for the delay. I didn't mean to worry you. Could you tell me a bit more about how the service compares and/or differs from the Baptist religion? I'm not very familiar with it.

Thanks,

Bethany

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
In Baptist we only have one Senior Pastor and his assistant, whereas at Winners they have a senior pastor and 8 assistant pastors. Pastor's wife is allowed to preach in Baptist, in Winners, women are not allowed to preach and they are not allowed to sit in the front row facing the pulpit. Women are not allowed to participate in church except when giving a testimony, whereas in Baptist women can do any role. When you get to church in Winners, an usher has to show you were to sit , whereas in Baptist you sit wherever you want as long as there is a sit available. In Baptist we do not use anointing oil. Winners members bring oil and the pastor prays for it, and they take it home and use it to cook or if they are sick they take the anointed oil and rub where the pain is. They take this from the bible where David was anointed by Samuel with oil 1 Samuel 16 :13 "Samuel took the horn of oil and anointed him in the presence of his brothers, and from that day on the Spirit of the Lord came powerfully upon David". Our first time visitors are given coffee or tea after service, Winners no. I felt like women are treated like second class because they do not participate in anything, they just sit and listen to the word and go home when done. The place seems to be small for the congregation because they improvise chairs in the hallway for overflow.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Bethany,Did you get the additional information I sent you yesterday.Thamary

Thanks, ***** ***** it. This should do nicely!! I'll be back in touch by Friday.

Bethany

Hi, I have your document ready! I will send the premium service message for the difference we agreed on in just a moment. I also have to include the $5 fee that JA requires us to charge for each e-mailing service done so the total for the message will be $30. All you need to do is click accept and leave a positive rating. As soon as the system lets me know that you have accepted, I can send your model!! I'll check back in shortly.

Bethany

Kelyn1
Kelyn1, Reading Specialist
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Bethany
I did not received the email.Thamary
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Bethany, I am checking , did you receive my message.Thamary

Hi. I just saw your message and the document is on it's way! I will be out from Dec. 17th to Jan 3 for Christmas vacation, but if you need be before or after then, just let me know.

Bethany

Kelyn1
Kelyn1
Kelyn1, Reading Specialist