Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

The experimental design is considered the "gold standard" in

Customer Question

The experimental design is considered the "gold standard" in research. Using the Kansas City Preventive Patrol Experiment as your example, discuss how this landmark experiment lived up to this standard. What, if any, shortcomings do you find in the methodology and interpretation of findings of the experiment? Be sure to refer to course concepts in making your argument.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I'm Greg. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?