Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree
Experience:  I have experience in psychology and eduation. A masters in MFT and a specialization in educational leadership.
49749778

Hope all is well. i was in Italy on a job training for

hi kathy, hope all is well. i was in Italy on a job training for autism for 3 weeks just return and back in school. the previous paper was assistance for my daughter. however, can you help me with this huge project its due December 5th. i can also contribute to helping with any observation.
Informal Assessment (30% of grade): Students will choose a child who will be the focus of a Child Study assignment that will require several observations in the school setting. A consent form must be signed by the child’s parent(s)/guardian. The student must explain the assignment to the parent(s)/guardian. The classroom teacher should be consulted in order to ensure cooperation in conducting the observations.This assignment consists of observational data and should include the following written in narrative form:• A description of the child including background history and information
• Systematic observations of the child in each of the areas below:
1) behavior during routines,
2) socials skills/behavior with peers and with adults,
3) language and reading/emergent literacy skills, and
4) math skills.• The observation should include an interview with the child’s teacher that includes
descriptions of educational strategies implemented with the student
• The observation should include an interview with the child’s parent(s) that includes
information regarding his/her academic, social-emotional, and behavior concerns.
• Review of pertinent reports shared by teacher and/or parents
• Use of two standardized assessments that identify current skills and behaviors of the child.2. Assessment and instruction (30 points)
Tutor/instruct one-on-one a child or tutor/instruct a small group of students with high needs in an area determined in conjunction with the teacher and parent(s). During this tutoring time, you will:
1. Develop and administer formative assessments that will help you determine the area(s) of need for instructional planning (pre-assessment with rationale)
2. Analyze the students’ work samples and describe students’ struggle(s) and challenges. Cite specific evidence from the work samples in relation to mathematical errors, confusion, and partial understandings.
3. Based on your analysis of the student work samples, design an instructional plan (lesson plans, objectives, materials/resources needed, strategies and learning teaks to re-engage students, how you will monitor).
• Teach the student or group of students during each visit and implement the instructional plan.
• Keep a log of what you do and how often you work with that student or group of students (with reflection).
4. Analyzing Teaching: Cite the examples of student work from the same students from the re-engagement lesson to support your response:
Describe the effectiveness of the strategies you used during the re-engagement lesson to develop students’ mathematical understanding in the identified area of struggle.
5. After you last instruction, administer a summative assessment to see how much progress, if any, the student, or group of students, made as a result of the instruction you designed and implemented. (post assessment with rationale/reflection)Assignment 30 points
Small Group or individual formative assessment project with instruction.Tutoring/Instruction Log (dated)
� Pre-assessment with rationale for design
� Lesson plan/objectives for each session (minimum of 6 sessions)
� Reflections of tutoring/instruction session (analyzing teaching)
� Analyzing student work samples
� Rationale for instructional plan
� Included student work samples
� Post-assessment with rational for design5355
5
2
5

Dear Customer,

I am glad you that opportunity for job training. Thanks for your request. I will read the assignment in more detail and get back to you with any questions.

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hey kathy I have a lesson plan format to upload. Do you need me to do anything for this? Also please let me know what the focal child diagnose with?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i have added the form and rubric for this project

I will be organizing my project tomorrow and let you know, but I remember something about autism. I rather check and get back with you.

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hey kathy just checking in to see if you needed anything from me for project like student sample work

Dear Customer,

I have the first part completed, and you need to enter some data in it, but I am currently working on your second part, I am planning to post your final document by late this evening.

Below is the document, please retrieved it so you can start working on it, also remember to let me know when you have downloaded it to ensure I continue adding to the document. The site offers a premium service that allow me to send your document via email for an extra fee, you accept the offer and send me your email and I will send all documents privately, you can still add the bonus at the end.

https://app.box.com/s/j097lrjwt9spn4c90xl2dcrusuxl99t7

Best Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

**************

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
hi Kathy i downloaded it

Dear Customer,

Below is your answer. I hope it helps you construct your own answer.

Best Regards,

Kathy

https://app.box.com/s/jvn70d8lm8gsj6bg90s110zyoi185nsi

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hey kathy what kind of writing samples I can get . Yes I would like to have itnprivate
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am only getting like writing samples of handwriting

You can use writing samples if you go the pre-assessment there are answers there you can use, you have the rest, I already sent you the final document and deleted the link as we did yesterday. I did not send the offer because you only send me the email, without asking me to send you an offer. The protocol we can use next time is that once I complete the document, I send you the premium service offer, you accept it, the site charges you for the answer, and I will send your document privately via email.

Best Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you so much ❤️

No problem

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
How can I give a bonus for Christmas without posting a question

Dear Customer,

How sweet of you. I am not sure. I think that you can add it to one of your previous questions. In all honesty, I suggest you contact customer service, I am sure they can be of better guidance for you in this matter. Best of all to you in this holiday season.

Best Regards,

Kathy